1

Meek POV

" Meek get up , it's time to go to to new school". Meeks moma Kathy said .

Meek had just left a school back out in. West of new York and all my homeboys which is omelly, tak, chino and deen was at the same school but my mom wanted me to focus more so they went to a different school and I went to a different school and now my mom decided since i only had three more months to graduate I went to the school my boys was going to cause she wanted is to graduate together .  So now meek  will be going to a new school called Nelval High School . Has a senior and has only going to be there for the last three months until he graduate .

I got up took a show brushed my teeth and but on a white tee , and a polo jogging suit with my white air forces and went downstairs and smelled bacon . " Goodmoirng Meeky my mom said ". Goodmoring ma, where na at ? She went to go get me some more orange jucie. Oh , I got my plate ate then I said bye to my mom and left out to go to this new school .

Nicki POV
" I had just got up to get ready for school I threw on

I grabbed my keys and texted my bffs to let them know I was on the way which is Thembi , Sherika, Candi & Titit

I grabbed my keys and texted my bffs to let them know I was on the way which is Thembi , Sherika, Candi & Titit . Them I pulled of my driveway and pulled up to Novel High school .