27

Nicki Pov

I had just woke up . I put my hair in a bun did my makeup and i put on a red tank top some black jeans that made my ass hella fat and some flurry red slides i grabbed my books and purse and left out going to class .When i walked in my 1 class of course Fah ugly ass was in there but i aint worried abour her. I was taking notes then i hear giggles i ignored it then i heard it again i look up a saw Fah and her friends laughing . Then thats when we got dissmissed . I was walking then i saw Sherika and Candi , " Heey Nic they said i hugged them. " I swear i wanna fuck Fah and her friends up so bad i said.

"Bitch me to Sherika said. " Hold tf on , why tf is there a hickey on yo damn neck she said as both of my bestfriend looked at me .
" Who tf gave you those Onika  Candi said . " Meek i said . They looked shocked as hell .I laughed. " How ? what the hell happened Candi asked . " Her ass left out lastnight while me and Omelly were cuddling and didnt come back until 1a.m Sherika said . " Tell us about it bitch . I laughed and shook my head remembering what happened lastnight .

I knocked on the door and right when the door opened Meek looked at me " Im sorry for doing that in front of everyone i said he let me in and we sat on the bed looking at each other. " I just couldn't sit there seeing yall being together without you knowing that she cheate- i was cut off my Meek grabbed my chin and kissing me . I gave in and kissed him to. He put his warm tongue in my mouth and we kissed for a long time i started moaning against the kiss . He pulled me back againist the bed and got on top of me and started kissing my neck leaving hickeys. he hit my soft spot and i moaned.  " I dont want Fah i want you he said againist my neck ............
Flashback: I sat there and just let Meek suck all over my neck giving me hickeys. I noticed what we was doing and i had to stop it . " Meek stop i said breathing. He got off of me and stood up i got off the bed and grabbed my purse. " We cool he asked . " Yea i said, we cool and i walked out .

I explained what happened and they girls got mad because i didnt let Meek go further . " I shouldnt even like him go further than that i said. We were walking put our last class and we went to the gym with the boys . All the girls went to hug they boyfriends(must be nice💔😐) i stood on the bleachers and Meek was on his phone.I grabbed my phone then thats when Meek walked up to me " wssp nicki he said . I laughed . " Hey Meek i said . " Come to my dorm in about a hour he said grabbing my hand kissing it . " Omggg what in the fuck was this boy up to . He wasnt finna do nothing tho cause im still kinda mad at him .

I knocked on the door and Meek answered with his shirt off exposing his chest with all his tattoos ooooh lord 😩. He had on grey polo joggers " Wssp Nic he said . I hugged him and went in and sat on the bed i took my sandles off and laid down i was tired as hell . " What you doing he asked laughing . Im tired i said grabbing the cover putting it over me.  He got in the bed also and grabbed some cover . " You wanna watch a movie he said . " Yea lets watch Annabelle he laughed .  And then thats when he put the movie on , he got up and cut the lights off and laid down next to me . I sat up and put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around waist and we watched the movie . " Did you break up with Fah i asked him . He laughed . " Yea i did why he asked. " Nothing just making sure .

After the movie was over Meek got in the shower. When he came out the bathroom he had a towel wrapped around him . I was on my phone and I looked up him. I bit my lip . Then i looked back down at my phone . Boy lords knows if this boy was my boyfriend ill do everything to him his so damn fine 😍😩💦. " What you finna do he said . I looked up at him and he was putting his black jogging pants on . " Nothing why i asked . You wanna stay over he asked . " Do you want me to stay over i said smirking . He laughed . " Yea you staying he said . " I dont got no pajamas i said . You can get one of my shirts he said . I got up of the bed getting the shirt he gave me and took it and went to the bathroom the change. Under ther shirt i had on a red set of Victoria Secret laced panties and bra . When i walked out the bathroom i saw Meek on the bed on his phone . I got on top of him and grabbed his phone and sat it on the table beside his bed . " Who you texting i asked looking at him sitting on his lap . He laughed and grabbed my waist pulling me closer . Now i was sitting on his 😏💦. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders . " I missed you Rihmeek i said felling a little sad . " Awwwn i miss my little baby to he said kissing my cheek . When he kissed my cheek he kissed my lips . I kissed him back then i added tongue and he added his tongue . He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it. I pulled apart . " When you go stop teasing me with this a let me hit he asked . I popped him in his mouth and he laughed holding his mouth ." Dont ask me no shit like that i said laughing . " Im forreal Nic he said . " I dont know i said .Maybe when im your girlfriend i said getting off of him laying down . " That will be soon he said . I blushed then we layed down cuddling for the rest of the night.

Im going to fast foward everything to December . Right now in the book it is August . Keep Reading & Stay Tuned. Also dont forget to vote, add to reading list and follow me 😘.

Authors Note 😘❤