9

Meek Pov

Of course i was nervous to ask Nicki to prom but im soooo glad she said yes . Prom was literally in 4 days so we had to hurry and get everything we needed . School was over , me and Omelly was walking out and we saw Nic And Sherika walking . dammmn , Nic ass was fat in that dresss. We walked over to them then thats when i hugged her from the behind and turned around , " Hey Rihmeeky she kissing my cheek , " Wssp Nic i said. " So since today friday and we got the whole weekend to look for something to where do you just wanna come to my house for the weekend and have a sleepover with me she asked smiling "
" of course i said. Me and the boys finna hoop then imma go home take a shower get some clothes then i come over and me can go shopping Saturday? " Yeea i guess that a deal she says walking to her car " See you later she says walking away.  I went home then hooped for a couple of hours  then. Took a shower and packed some clothes headed to Nic House .

Nic Pov
Rihmeek was finna come over , i put on some black short asss shorts with a PINK bra and went downstairs and sat on the couch watching TV till Rihmeek comes.
I heard a knock on the door and opened it it was Rihmeek . " Heeyyy Rihmeek i say standing on my tippy toes hugging him as he put his hands around my waist . " Wssp Nic he said as i was letting go . " You wanna go Netflix&Chill i asked looking at him he said yes so we went upatairs i got in the bed and Meek turned to lights off getting in the bed. "Can i take my shirt off i cant sleep unless its off he says , " Yes Rihmeek i said watching him take it off with all them tatoos on his chest looking daddyish 😏💗💦👅 He got in the bed then i layed on top of him and we started watching the movie.

Meek Pov
Nicki ass was on top of my dick I was trying so hard not to bother it but i couldn't because i was becoming hard. I knew Nic was sleep i wasn't trying bother her but i had to get her off me i lightly pushed her off me then thats when " Stttttooopp Rihmeek she said getting back on me " i have to use to bathroom i say lying so she got off me and i went in the bathroom for a mins then got back bed laying on my stomach so Nic wont try to lay on top on me " Rihmeek come here she says pouting " i looked over and saw her pouting i sat up and layed by her then she grabbed my head putting in her neck and got comfortable and we went to sleep.

I woke up and i didnt see Nicki in the bed and i smelled bacon so i went downstairs and saw Nicki scrambling the i walked up to her and kissed neck " Goodmoring Rihmeek she says turning around " Goodmoring Nic You cooking breakfast for me and shit i say smirking she just laughed and handing me my plate .

Nicki Pov

After we got done eating i went upstairs and took a shower then i came back in the room with my tile around me i looked over and saw Meek on the bed on his phone then he looked at up me . " You almost ready beautiful he asked ? " yea " . i went in the bathroom  and i put on a romper and some sandals . How do i look i say looking at Rihmeek turning around slowly " Sexy he say smirking i laughed we walked out and headed to pick something for prom.

Meek POV

we both had found something for prom and now we are on the way back to Nicki house.  We stopped to get something eat , i had to go home cause my mom needed me to do something for her and i knew if i told Nicki she go be mad

Nicki Pov
We had just got to my house i put on a huge t-shirt and had panties under it i was laying in bed and Rihmeek had came out the bathroom he grabbed his bag off the floor i looked him crazy " My mom want me to do something imma come back in the morning i started pouting because i hate when he leave i think im getting attached to him i need to calm down because im not looking for a relationship right now and im not trying to get attached to him that much . " ok i said sadly " come here he said i stood up and walked to him he picked me and and we went downstairs to the door . He put me down and kissed me two times softly . " I just started smiling , "Imma be back in the morning so we can all go to D&B , okay " Okay Rihmeek , i hope you dont lie to me again , "Im not I promise . I closed the door went to my room and went to sleep .