16

Nicki POV

I had just woke up and i knew Rihmeek had to leave in the morning so it was just me in the bed.  I wasn't going to school today and i knew all if my friends were going but u didnt feel like going.  so i got in the shower and i put on a black body suit and some short blue jean shorts and i did my makeup and and some to eat, i havent talked to Rihmeek since he left my house earlier i know there out of school. I received a text from Sherika said that all of them were on there way to the pizza place and she asked could i come. I wasn't doing anything so why not , u grabbed my keys and purse abd went out the door. 

I had just arrived to the pizza place i saw Tak truck so i knew they were here.  When u walked in u saw the table they were sitting nobody didnt notice me in to Omelly said something " I thought yo ass was gone be late he said laughing then everyone attention was on me. I started laughing and hugged him.  Heey Nic Candi said. I said Hi to the rest of my bffs then i saw Meek just staring at me and also saw a empty spot next to him, i looked at him and walked and sat by him.  " Hi Rihmeek i say blushing.  Wssp he say smiling hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. Why you didnt come to school today he asked.  Cause i didnt feel like it and in plus i felt nervous from yesterday i said looking down.  " What happened yesterday he asked looking confused.  What i told you yesterday Rihmeek you dont remembe- then we were interrupted by a waiter " And for you she say directing the question for me but staring at Meek.  " Umm are you going look and pay attention to me or look at him i say pointing my finger to Rihmeek while Sherika laughed.  " Oh im sorry mam what will you like she asked looking at me . I looked at her straight in her eyes and rolled them hard as hell and i know everyone at the table were staring.  " Can i just get one slice on cheese pizza extra cheese and a orange soda i say . " Ok ill be right back"! she said.  After the waiter left i thought me and Meek were going to finish the conversation but when i looked over he was on his phone.  I sighed because just lastnight when i told him i like him he was responding back but know it seems like he dont care.  I don't know i think maybe i just need to calm down , maybe Rihmeek doesn't like me or something I'm not sure but for now i think we should just stay friends. I dont think im ready for a boyfriend
e but then again i do think  am.  It's very complicated very but idk , ig we a see what happens
We a see .

Meek Pov
Nicki was finna say something but then the waiter loudly interrupted us so i couldn't hear what she was saying and plus there were laughing and talking at the table.  We got our food and its like Nicki not talking anymore.  I dont know whats wrong with her, im not sure if there anything wrong with her so im just not going to ask.

Nicki Pov
I had just got done eating. The waiter came back over and just kept trying to start conversations with Meek.  They was ordering deserts and u didnt want any i was really ready to go home, while Meek and the waiter was talking  i blurred out " Well im about to go i say pushing pass Meeks leg going to the other side to hug my besties bumping into the waiter. I walked back over and pushed passed her again interrupting there converstation AGAIN, i just wanted to be petty so i grabbed Meek hand and made him stand up and i hugged him. When we pulled away i kissed him. " Text me when you get home i might come over he say looking at me.  Okay Rihmeek i say kissing him again while the waiter wass still looking and the people at the table aren't paying any attention.  " And just to let you know that waiter is flirting with you and as soon as i walk away she going to try and give you her number i say smirking walking right out the pizza place not giving a fuck , i looked back and saw Meek laughing. I shook my head and went straight home and put on a bra and shorts and was watching tv.  Into i received a Facetime call fron Meek i answer and saw him in his car driving.
"Wssp he say licking his lips looking at the camera. 

"Hey Rihmeek i say blushing.

Im finna pull up unlock yo door luh mama he say focusing on the road .

I got up unlocked the door and sat in the couch.  Then a minute later i heard ny door open and the then i saw Rihmeek body appear. He walked over to the couch i was sitting at and her sat down. " You was right he say laughing". What? Right about what i said asking him.  That waiter gave me her number he said. I busted out and started laughing then i climbed on him. " I told ya ass i say. 'Yea you warned me then right when yo thick ass walked out she handed me that piece of paper and walked off i started cracking the hell up he said. She was ugly as shit and then when she walked off to get our drinks she was tryna switch for you with that lil ass butt i said while me and him started laughing.  " But her butt diff aint bigger than this he said reaching his hands down grabbing it while smirking. I just started laughing shaking my head leaning down into his neck wrapping my arms around him.  "Aye what was wrong with you at the table earlier Meek asked . " Ummm nothing i say remember what happened earlier . " Yes it was , please just tell me Nicki i dont wanna have to go through this again with you. " Well you remember when I said i didnt come to school because i was nervous from last night of what i told you i said.  "Yea thats what i  heard from you then the waiter came over and just started blurrting out he said.  " Well what I was saying was , i was nervous to see you cause i told you that i liked you i said softly.  He sighed.  "Don't be nervous i was glad you told me how you feel so now that i know exactly how you feel he said smiling. " Are you staying over i say getting up from and walked to the kitchen. Naw im not Meek said.  I pouted and watched out the kitchen and sat back down not sitting on his lap. "I gotta go do some for my mom he say getting up picking me up. I'm sorry he say kissing my check over and over making me laugh.  " Okay Rihmeek stooppppppl i say laughing. I got down and we walked to the door.  I hugged him then we kissed each other on the cheek then as he was about to leave out the door i grabbed his arm and grabbed his chin and kissed him it wasnt a peck but a long ass kiss. We deepended it and he picked me up and threw me on the couch and started kissing my neck while i started moaning slowly. He moved from my neck abd started to kiss me again.  I had on a bra so he  went down to my chest and started kissing my chest.  Then he went back up to my neck and started sucking on it i knew i had a couple of hickeys.That's when i stopped it before it got any further "Rii-Rii-Rihmeek i said threw full moans. You yo- you gave to go go i said pushing him he sat up from kissing my neck than kissed me on my lips again.  Then he got up from the couch and grabbed his phone of the table and his keys. " And you betta come to school tomorrow he say looking back smirking.  I smiled and got up and locked the door and went upstairs to see if i had any  marks on my neck and of course i did on my neck and my chest i went in my bed and went to sleep getting ready for school tonorrow. Then Meek texted me.
" Goodnight beautiful ❤😍👅💦

" Goodnight Handsome Handsome 😚😏👅💦

Don't get fucked up Nicki 😭😈😈😈😏

Okay daddy im bout to go to bed 😏💦👅 i laughed while sending the text.

Autors Note - Nicki and Meek will be official soon just give Meek some time 😌❤👬

But in the next chapter there will be a lil tea 🍵 make sure yall ve ready for all of it 😚😌

Thanks for reading ❤😚
         -Nicole👑💙