11

Meek Pov
I just had woke up , tomorrow was prom so of course we couldn't see each other until the day of prom . I wanted Nicki to meet my moms on our prom send off at this place my mom got for us and of course she wanted to meet the girl i was going to prom with so i decide to ask Nic if she wanted to join us for dinner , also my sister Na will be there but shes in college she just visiting . I looked over and saw Nicki sleeping so pretty i just sat there staring at her cause she was beautiful. " What you staring at creep she says yawning finally waking up . "i staring at you i said smirking .  "So my moms rented out this place for our prom send off so you can just send them the address " i said. " Okay its just going to be my mom and 2 brothers she says. " ok , speaking of moms , i want you to meet my mom today , tonight come over my place for dinner i say ." Ummmm ok sure...... I guess she says ." ok cool come over at 7 please dont be late i say giggling cause Onika is always late to everything " Okkkk dad i wont be late she say laughing " Aye but i can really be yo dad if you want me so i say smirking "Shut the hell up Rihmeek she say throwing the pillow at me . " But im finna go , and chill with the boys for a min i guess ill see you tonight i say walking up to her " Huuuhh you always leaving she say pouting . " I'll get us a hotel after prom and we can spend the whole night and morning together i say hugging her . " Okay Rihmeek she says hugging back . " I slide my hands down to her ass and grabbed both cheecks " And quit wearing these lil ass shorts every single time i come over here i say walking away smirking , " i turned around and saw her smiling , " See you later Rihmeek .

Nicki Pov
Its been a lil time since Meek left , was on the phone with Sherika " So wssp with you and Meek she said . " Well i mean of course i like him but i just dont wanna get in a relationship right now though
" girl he told Omelly that he really like you like really Nic , " I sighed well im glad he feel that way of course i feel the same but welll.... I Don't know Sherika im not sure " So if Meek ask you to be his girlfriend what will you say , " Im not sure but i have to get ready for dinner at Rihmeeks house ill call you later , " ooooh shit okay Nic i see you going to meet his Mom and shit , " Shut up bye Sherika , i say laughing hanging up the phone getting up and taking a shower curling my hair and putting on my blue dress and some sandles grabbing my purse walking out .

How do you guys think this going to work out when Nicki meet Meek moms ?

-Authors Note  💗