13

Nicki POV

I JUST had woke up, i had to go get my nails, hair , toes done today for prom. The prom send off was at 8 and my mom was coming and my lil brother i dont like my older brother at all . I got up got in the shower and put on some leggings and a pale pink crop top and my flip flops . I was on my way to go get Sherika and Thembi . " Heyy i say . We all greeted and was on our way to get jewelry to go with our dresses . " So how was last night Sherika says , " Its was awesome they are really nice people i say smiling remembering last night. " That's good they say.

We had already got our stuff we needed we stopped at the food court to get something got Chick - fa - la , and was on the way to get our nails and toes done.  I got mines Coffin burgundy and my toes burgundy also . We were on our way to the get our hair done.

Meek POV
Me and the boy were on our way getting our hair cut i decided to text Nicki cause i missed her . 

Rihmeeky😏😍
I miss you 😞

Nic😍💍
Awwwn i miss you more 😥

Rihmeeky😏😍
Wyd right now ?

Nic😍💍
Getting my hair done with the girls , ill see you in 2 hours 😘✌

Rihmeeky😏😘
Lol ok Nicki 😭😒

Nicki POV
i had just got my hair and makeup done now it was time for me to get my dress on .

 This what they are wearing

Meek POV
I put my suit on , me and the boys went out to take pics then we headed to the prom send off.  " Hello you must be Meek some lady says to me i looked at her weirdly cause i dont know who she is then my mom walked over there "Boy this is Nickis mom she say and they started laughing. " Oh my bad Mrs.Maraj i say giving her a hug " Its okay sweety , you sure is handsome she say looking at me " Kathy you did a very great job with him hes a intelligent , handsome young man she says to my mom " Oh thanks Carol , you did i very great job on Nicki she sooo beautiful my mom say i startes smiling cause of course she is. " Im sure you two will work out both of them said " Well speaking of Nicki there she is my mom says i turned around and saw Nicki. Omg ,she was so beautiful man i swear i just keep looking at her smiling at her mom and my mom talking . I went over , " Hi Rihmeek she say smiling at me ." Wspp i say smirking at her smiling at her . I see you meet my mom she say " Yea i did . We took pictures and was headed off to Prom.

Nicki POV

I know you like Meek my mom say  smiling , " Uhh mom just chill of course i like him but relationship isnt about to work right now i say." Wel Nicki you are my daughter and i know you like him by the way yall look at each other she say grinning , hopefully you two work out i like him very much my mom say kissing my cheek. " Have fun sweetie she say leaving . I knew my mom was right i just didnt know what to say .

We was in the limo on our way to prom . " You look beautiful meek say smirking at me staring . " You look handsome i say kissing his cheek. We were now pulling into our destination .