7

Nicki POV
I had just woke up and it felt like i wasnt wrapped around Meek anymore . I grabbed my phone off of my lamp and i had a text message "

Rihmeeky Baby 💓😜
-i left my moms wanted me to do some for her . See ya later 😘

I Responded with "Ok see you later Meeky 😫💓" .

I put my phone down and hopped up and went and made me some bacon, eggs . Sherika , Thembi , Titi , And Candi were coming over because we were going to look at 2 colleges that we all had got excepted in . We where going to have to pick one out of them 2. I sat down on my couch ate . I hopped in the shower and put on a pink dress and my pink poffy slippers with my makeup down and my hair flatironed. I was on my computer working on a couple of things waiting for the girls to arrive . I heard someone knock on the door it was Sherika , Titi Candi . " Heeeeey , we all greeted each other and then thats when Thembi came . " Yall ready to go i asked grabbing my hot pink chanel purse and my car keys . We left out .

Sherika was in the passenger seat and the rest of the girls were in the back ." Sooo i said while driving. " I kissed Meek lastnight i said . " OMMMG Sherika said with her mouth open and the other girls did the same . " Awwwwn they said . " Ommmg i said blushing . " Hey Nic , i know you still getting over the break up but maybe you and Meek a become closer in college and be a couple like the rest of us is . " Candi said. " Right Pookie Titi said she always calls me that. " ya know the boys is going to check out the colleges also today and if we all go to the same college then we could all be with our niggas. " Yeah i said .

We had just left out the college it was cool but i just didnt like the beds and everybody else didnt either . We didnt see the boys even tho they where there looking also so we going to go get lunch with them thwn go look at the other college together. I pulled up to the restruant. I got out and we went in i saw Meek sitting there on his phone and the girls went to sit by there boyfriends i sat at the empty seat next to him cause i was guessing it was saved for me . " Heey Rihmeeky i said blushing at him . " Hic Nic he said hugging me . We got our food and we ate . " So everybody didny like the campus we just saw asked Tak. " Nah everybody said . " Hopefully the one we finna check out right na good Meek said eating his fries. We got done eating and we went to the next campus . Thembi drove cause i didnt feel like driving . We pulled up to this campus and we really liked it .We all agreed to go with this one. " Falens Unviersity " . Me Sherika shared a dorm. Titi and Thembi shared a room and Candi mom payed exyra for her to get her own room . Meek and Omelly shared a room . Deen and Tak shared a room . And Chino had his own room .

I was now at home . Sherkia and Themb , Candi , Titit  had stayed over . Me Themb, Candi was in my bed . And Sherkia and Titi had to air mattress . I threw on some jogging pants with a white tee . The boys were coming over tomorrow .

Meek POV
It was about 10am . Me and the boys were on our way to Nic house . We pulled up and i pulled out the key Nic gave me just incase i wanted to come to cuddle . I opened and we all went to Nic room were the girls were . " AAAAHHH We all said and the girls jumped and Nic ran to Thembi looked scared . " Yall play to damn much Sherika said throwing a pillow at Melly. I walked over to Nic and she had her head in her pillow . " Hey Nic i said laying down kissing her cheek. " Hey Rihmeek even tho im mad at yall for svaring the livimg shit out of me . she said with her head still in the pillow ." Right Bestfriend Sherkia said slapping Omelly head . " Why the hell yall here at 10. She said . " Its all Meek fault Deen said lookimg at me and so did everybody else . "He wanted to come early because he missed his Nicki Baby he said soumding like a baby and everybody looking at me grinning . I Said " Shutup Deenball i said gigglimg and i looked down at Nic she was grinning and her cheeks were pink . " You missed me Rihmeeky Baby she asked . " Yep i said poking her dimple .

I was now at home mow it was about 4 pm . When we were at Nic house everybody was talkimg about ptom while me and Nic was sitting there because we didn't have a prom date. I was thinking maybe i could ask Nic out for prom it was in 6 days and everybody had there oufits. I wanted to make her feel special and show her how a real man could make a woman proud . Maybe i could go out and get roses and a card and a bug teddy bear and do a prom parposel. I went out and got everything i needed and i came home and texted Nic.

Nic POV
I was laying in my bed on my phone . Then i got a message ."Rihmeeky Baby 💓😜"
Hey nic , can i come over and cuddle with you now since our friends isnt here about teasing us for kissing lastnight 😫?

I smiled and texted. " yeeeesss sure you could come over" .

I had on a long tee with some thongs under it . Meek arived and we layed there and couple until 8 then he went home then i went to sleep .

AUTHORS NOTE - Hey is any of the words are spelled wrong my bad. How is the book so far??