3

Meek POV
I had just woke up . I got up got in the shower threw on a black tee , some black pants and my black timbs and my gold chain . I walked down stairs to see my mom making some coffee . " Hey Meeky baby" i went over there and chuckled and kissed her on her cheek" Ma you go have to stopr calling me that " , Whatever boy .

I made me a bowl of cereal and left out to go to school .

Nicki POV
I had just woken up , i put on a pink crop top that showed my belly button . I threw on some black leggings and my chanel sandles. They i grabbed my keys and left out the door .

I pulled up to school and saw Safaree and his crew and ghe new girl that he had , i looked over there shook my head and keep walking . Then i saw Omelly and Meek them and my bestfriends. " I started walking up to them , " Hey guys i said hugging my bffs , and hugging my Omelly , Tak Deen. I turned around and i saw Meek staring at me i started blushing , " Hey Rihmeek " i said blushing i said as i walk over to him standing on my tip toes hugging him while he wrapped hus arm around my waist . " Hey Nic " he said smiling , then thats when the  bell rang . " Then Deen said , " Aye why dont yall come and chill watch a couple movies and shit " Okay , everybody said. I turned around and said ill see them later and went to class .

Nicki POV
I was just walking out of school then i heard someone calling my name i turned around and saw it was Meek i started to smile ." Hey uh Nic you still coming over Deen house to chill he said then thats when " I said yea , "See you later then Meek said , Okay i said .

Meek POV
I had just got done hooping with the boys and now everybody was on there way to Deen house . I got inthe shower cause i was sweating i threw on a black polo shirt some sweats and my black forces and left .

Everybody was at Deen house now wewas just waiting on pizza a Nic to get here . I sat there and then heard my phone buzz it was Nic , she told me to come outside . " Im finna go get Nic yall ill be back i said and went to the front door .

I opended it and saw Nic standing there looking around with her purse she had on some white shorts pink crop top . " Hey Rihmeek nic said as she stepped up and higged me ." Hey Nic come in i grabbed her hand a led her to where everybody was .

Nicki POV
Meek had got up to use the bathroom i just sat on the couch holding my plate of pizza and a empty space next to me .This was a scary movie so hopefully somebody will be sitting next to me .I looked up and saw Meek going over to the table to grab his plate off pizza and drink then he looked around and saw Meek coming by me and sat next to me and the movie started and i started eating my pizza . I put my legs crissed cross and moved over so that Me And Meek thighs were pressed together . The movie was playing and i jumped on Meek shoulder and i heard Meek chuckling. "Rihmeek thats not funny i said pouting . " Awwwn Nic scared he said and picked me up and sat me on his lap and i wrapped my head in his neck cause i didnt want ro watch the movie nomore and Meek put his hands aorund my waist and contined watching the movie .

Meek POV
The movie had stopped i knew Nic was sleep so i started to wake her up " Nic no answer ." Nic get up , " Ummm omg she said and started pouting , i laughed cause she pouts to get her way . " Enough pouting she got up and stood up streching her arms out and everybody was leaving . I walked out the door and Nic was a little behind me i turned away and saw Nic pouting. " Whats wrong i asked looking at her " I didnt want to get up cause yo Neck was warm and i was comfortable and you woke me up she said pouting. " Awwwn i said picking her up , " Its okay cry baby i said chuclking pick her up .

" We sat there for a few mintues , Okay nic come on i said trying to put her down . She wrapped it aroynd tighter . " Nic come on .  She got down stormed to her car and unlocked her down and got in and she let down her window and saw my walk over to her car ." Nic , why you tripping , you didnt even give me a hug get out the car give me a hug . " She gof out the car and hugged me and got back in the car .

" See you later Nic , i said smirking . " See you later Rihmeek she said blushing i got and my car and drove off went home and went to sleep ".

Nicki POV
I was in the bed in the dark staring at the wall i couldnt go to sleep because i had nightmares about the movie we watched earlier . I leaned over grabbed my phone and went on my messages and selected Meek . rihmeek?

Yes Nic?

Can you come ocer and sleep with me beacuse im scared im having nightmares about the movie 😞?

Really ?

Pleaseeee , Rihmeeky?

Lol dont call me that , my moms call me Meeky , yea nic im on my way you little baby

Yaaaay okay 😘

I got up and unlocked the door , i had on some really short shorts and a PINK bra . I went back to my room sat up and turned on the light and tv and watched tv until Meek came .

I heard somebody close the door so i was assuming that was Meek. He walked in he was on a black tee & some sweat pants . " I ran to the door and jumped on him. " He started smirkinf and said " You couldnt wait until i came didnt you " meek said . " Nope , i said i hoped down and jumped on my bed scooting over to make room for Meek .

Meek POV
" Nic had on these luh bitty ass shorts , i couldnt handle it if she was laying on top of me . " Umm Nic you got extra covers so i can sleep on the floor . " No Rihmeek you sleeping with me ." She said pouting. I chuckled and layed down . My back was facing words Nic lamps and she was facing my back .

Nicki POV
I kept moving around cause i wasnt comfortable. " Nic quit moving Meek said. " Im not comfortable i said pouting then Meek turned around pucked me up and wrapped his arms around my waist and i crawled my face into his neck . " Better i said . " Goodnight Rihmmek
Goodnight Nic meek said rubbing my back .

I dony know whats wrong with me butttt im kinda having feelings for him .