14

Meek POV

We had just came from prom , and Nicki has been acting weird. The limo was finna drop us off at the hotel that i had got for us after prom my car was already here. The limo pulled in the hotel entrance and Nicki was still sleep , all of us had rented a hotel out for the night with there girls. I shook Nicki to wake her up " Wake up Nic  saying shaking her. " Nicki if you dont wake yo ass up Sherika say . " Ummmmmm she say sitting up she grabbed her clutch and got out the limo walking in with everybody. We walked in and signed in our hotel everybody hotel was on the same hallway . Nicki checked in the key walked in and went straight to the bathroom . We she came out she went in her bag and got a hanger put her dress in her bag she grabbed he bodywash and went in the shower. She havent said a word to me since prom . I dont know what's wrong with her .....

Nicki POV
I had just got out the shower i put on a sports bra and some shorts combed my hair into a bun . Me and Meek haven't said nothing to eai other because i was still thinking about what my mom said earlier and i know that its true and everyday im starting to like him more and more and i dont know what to do . I walked out the bathroom and saw Meek on his phone with some grey sweatpants and his shirt off i climbed on the bed grabbing the remote turning on the tv grabbed my phone . " Whats wrong with you Meek asked i looked up at him and shook my head "Nothing i said softly . "  Yes it is Nicki you havent said shit to me since we left prom , now whats wrong he said irritated. " Meek i said nothing wrong with me i say getting under the covers. " Ight man he say turning off the light laying down. It was something wrong with me , it was that i liked Rihmeek and i dont know how to tell him .

We had just woke up and of course i was still acting the same as last night . I was on my phone Meek sat up and looked at me . " So now is you go tell me what's wrong with you he say staring at me . " Didnt i say nothing i said.  " Whatever Nicki im not finna keep asking you whats wrong with you and you keep saying nothing but there clearly something wromg he say getting off the bed . " Im finna leave man i dont got time he say grabbing his stuff " No meek dont go i say grabbing his arm. " Nah I'm steady asking you whats wrong yo and you aint saying shit he said. " Okay ill tell you juat calm down Meek , " Alrite what's wrong with you he say. I just sat there deciding if i wanted to say whats was wrong . " If you not go tell me whats wrong with you then im leaving Nicki he said grabbing the doorknob.  I was so terrified to say it and i know if i didnt say it he was go leave " Fine then go i say regretting everything i just said . " Ight be like that then he say walking out the door.  I ran back to the bed and started crying i decided to take a nap .

I woke up with someone banging on the hotel door i got up looked out the peak hole and saw that it was Sherika and Thembi i opened and let them in i walked and sat on the bed . " Wtf is wrong with you Onika Sherika said . " Look nothings wrong with me Sherika i say what are you talking about i say rolling my eyes.  " What's up with you and yo attitude with Meek Thembi asked. I just sat there staring." Its nothing in just thinking about some something I said. " Okay Nicki well whenever you get done with whatever you got going on let your best friends know something  , dont you suppose to tell us everything Nicki Sherika said shaking her head  while her and Thembi started walking to the door.  " Wait i said they looked back. " Its just i was thinking about what my mom said about about Rihmeek yesterday and i know its true and i dont know how to say it i said said sadly i said with my head down . " Aawwww bestie you like him Sherika said hugging me. " Yea i mean i guess but its like i dont wanna tell him yet. " Just tell him whenever you ready to tell him Thembi say handing me tissue.  " I will i say sniffing. " Okay me and the girls will be out in the entrance waiting on you to check out yo hotel be ready in 20 mins Sherika said kissing my cheek as her and Thembi walked out.

I put on a pink tank top and my black leggings and grabbed my bag put on my pink sandals . I checked out the hotel and walked out seeing Tak truck and everybody in it i said hey and sat next to Candi . " We gotta go get Meek Chino say as i sighed . We pulled in to Meek place , he got in the front i dont even think he saw me . Then we was pulling into my house. " Aye Nic we coming to get you at 7 Omelly said." Okay i say  getting out the car as i saw Meek looking at me i said bye and got out the truck then i heard someone call my name.  " You left your phone Thembi said while everybody in the truck was looking at me .I walked back to the truck and grabbed my phone then i walked back to my door going in.

Meek POV
Right now me and Nicki aren't talking because she dont wanna tell me what's wrong with her.

Nicki POV
I was doing my makeup while Candi texted me said they were on there way . I was done i put on my heels grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I saw them outside i got in the truck and sat next to Thembi and Sherika.  " Awwwwwn Nic you look cute  Sherika said . I blushed and said Thanks

Meek Pov

Nicki looked so beautiful tonight and i wish i could tell her but its just alot going on so i couldn't tell her that she looked beautiful. I looked up and saw Nicki sitting on her phone looking sad.  She was so beautiful man. I decided to text her .

So is you going to tell me what's wrong with you?

I saw her looking up at me then she looked back at her phone.

Its not the time Meek , she replied back at this point i dont care anymore cause she dont wanna tell me whata wrong so i texted backand said...

Whatever Nicki ✌

I looked up at saw that we at the club .

Nicki Pov
Me and Candi were dancing
and i noticed i had to use the bathroom i used it and came back . I was ready to go and i really didnt wanna wait for them cause i knew they wasnt ready to leave . I called a uber and said bye to everyone of course itself for Meek i got in my uber went home and went to sleep so i could go to school in the morning.

Just to let you guys that its going to be alot of Nicki points of view because of the situations going on right now .

What do yall think going to happen next ?

Authors Note 😘✌.....