29

I am so so sorry that i have not been uploading , i been so busy literally . I have been moving these last few days and its really been stressing , im so serious . ENJOY !

Nicki Pov 

Today was the halloween party that the campus was having today , and me and the girls was getting ready . We all had on matching costumes and we were running late the party started at 8 it was 8:24 . Me and the girls headed out cause we didnt wanna be that late .

Meek Pov
Me and ths boys were at the party , waiting for the girls .   Thats when Omelly said " dammmmmn i looked over and saw Sherika walking up with a sexy santa Claus suit then i saw Nicki. I smirked my face as she walked up . " Hey Rihmeek she said smiling and hugged me . " You look sexy i said grabbing her butt and she smacked my hand . " Thanks but don't grab my ass she said .

We were all drinking . Nicki was drunk and she been dancing on me all night and i cant lie , she got a nigga on hard . Its was 10:06 the party ended at 10:30. " Rihmeek im ready to go Nicki said . I laughed cause she was hella drunk ." Meek lets gooo im sleepy she said pouting . We grabbed our stuff and left out going back to Nickis dorm. When we got to the dorm the first thing we did was change out of our clothes . 

Nicki POV 

I was sweaty and tried form the Halloween party so i hurried and got in the shower when i got out i took out my makeup and put on a sports bra and shorts . When i walked out the bathroom Meek was laid out on my bed with some grey jogging pants and a tshirt . I got on the bed and laid on top on him . He grabbed my waist and pulled me off him . " Rihmeeeek why you do that i said pouting at him . He laughed " you got on them short ass shorts  and you tipsy Nicki i dont know what you're up to he said .  " boy shut up cause i got on these shorts because i can and this my dorm room , and what you mean im up to something i said . " You might try to rape me he said on his phone . " Like doing what i said . You know what he said . At this point i don't know what Meek was talking about but from what he was saying he liked me wearing shorts and it turned him on so i just played along with it . " Meek im not go do nothing , i sleep i said lying . " Okay he said a put his phone down letting me get on top of him . I put my head in his neck and arched my back a little so that i was touching his di** . After 20 mins Meek is sleepy . I gently rode him and kissed his neck then thats when Meek started to wake up . I looked at him and he was woke he eyes was open and he was bitting his lip , he laughed and pushed me off him before he could try to i kissed him . Added tongue , while we were kissing i kept riding him . He flipped me over and started kissing on my neck added hickeys , thats when he went to my breasts and lefted hickeys . He came back up and kissed me . " This want you want huh he said . I shook my head yes and bit my lip . Meek went down to my shorts and took them of then he ripped my panties on and sucked on my clit i instantly moaned . " Yeessss daddy i said . " Im about to come i said . Hold it Meek said .I couldnt hold it so icame Meek cleaned me up then thats when he took of his pants when i saw it my eyes grew ." Nahh yo ass just did all that making a nigga hard , you gone take this . Meek had me get on all fours and went in slowly . It hurted then it started feeling good . " Ummmm yess i said moaning . After 20 mins of that we both came . We cleaned our selves up and cuddled up necked then that when we went to sleep . 

OOOOH , i finally made a sex scene . I know that they a not together but i felt like it was time . Anyways , i will be updating everyday from now on . And in the next few chapters , Meek will pop the question to Nicki asking would she like to be his girlfriend . Hmmm, What do yall think Nicki will say ? Thanks for watching !!!