18

Nicki Pov

I can't believe Meek didnt tell me that he had some chick that he was messing with . I went straight home and laid in my bed i didnt even really care because Meek and I are just friends for now so he can really have friends but the fact that this girl just sat in my face and just told me that she wanted to be with Meek and told me to stay away from him that really just shocked me cause i thought me and Meek could of had a chance with each other but i guess not.  I went downstairs , got a snack and went on the couch and watched tv.

-------------------

Meek Pov

When Nicki walked out the kitchen all she said was " have fun with your girlfriend in front of everybody , i didnt know what she was talking about. Nessa walked out after Nicki and told me that Nicki was just tripping and she got mad that we were best friends and thought we were messing around, i found it strange because Nicki wouldn't say nothing like that but , I believed her cause we are nothing but bestfriends and thats it im not trynna get with Nessa she like a whole sister to me . Nicki just tripping imma let her cool down a lil bit. After the movie i dropped Nessa off at her hotel and went home and got ready for school.

Nicki Pov

I got up got in the shower and headed to get breakfast then went to school. When i walked in the school i just saw Meek at the table , i guess the other people wasnt at school yet.  I just sat down and pulled my phone out my purse and got on it .

" Why theres always something wrong with you Nicki " Meek said.

I looked up and saw Meek waiting for me to respond . " What you mean what's wrong with me what yo " bestfriend " told you some lie to make me the bad guy huh " ?

" I know Nessa will never lie , she didn't do nothing to you , Meek said." What happened in the kitchen?

" Well i was getting something to drink and that skank walked in the kitchen right behind me , which of course she did that on purpose.  So i turn around and see her and roll my eyes cause i know she just coming in the  kicthen to pick on me and ask questions cause that whats every bitch do when they wanna be nosey . So she calls me fiesty and i just knew i had to stop it right there cause i was bout to say something ,so i decied to be the bigger person and walk out so i try to walk out and then she goes
,Nicki , just to let you know i hope you and Meek aren't in any type of relationship cause we have known each other for 2 years and we have been off and on , but everytime he moves there is always some thot try to come in between us . Even tho we got that bestfriend title Meek is still mine . So i tell her ,   " You know what , if that your nigga why the hell he kissing on me , saying my ass fat , and oh eating me out .  Yea that aint yo nigga bitch , i said , calmly and walked out the kitchen .  So i dont know whatever she told you to try and flip the script on me but i didnt do nothing but defend myself but if your mad at me fine i just could leave you alo-

Nicki , Meek said cutting me off ." I believe you what she told me was a lie and no there nothing going on with us i dont want her i thought we were just really close friends it was never nothing like that.  Im sorry that that had to happen , Meek said.

I sighed . " Its okay but i think you need to talk to her because if i see her again its go be an serious problem and im dead ass serious . Im just really tired of people taking me as a joke and im not letting nothing else pass nomore.

How about after school we meet up with her he said.

" Sure i guess ill text you i said getting up grabbing my purse then he grabbed my hand and kissed it . " I hope we are okay he said.  I blushed and walked over there and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek i guess i didnt feel a lil comforbable with kissing him on the lips.  " Yes we are okay " i walked off and went to class.

Nicki Pov
I had just woke up from a 2 hour nap that i took when i got out of school because i was so sleepy. My phone went off and there was Meek texting me telling me to meet him and that lying bitch Nessa in 15. I got up and threw on a tank top and shorts and grabbed my purse and headed out.

Meek Pov
We were all meeting up to discuss this and to tell Nessa i dont want to have nothing to do with her because she lied on Nicki.  I got there then Nessa got there.  I didnt tell her what we are here for i just acted normal and we both sare and waited for Nicki to come .  Then there she goes ...Lets see how this goes....

👀👀☕ Ohhhhhh , i wait for you all to hear this next chapter 👀👀👀👀

P/S- Authors Note ❤
          STAY TUNED !!!!!