°°We are Grounders Part 2 (1)°°

DEDICATED to Killah_Lowman_Girl because you commented right when I finished writing:)

---------------------

   The screams of Raven rang through the metal of the dropship. Clarke held a glowing blade that she pressed against Raven's bloody skin. The black haired girl screamed in agony. She clung to Finn outstretched hand.

   "That should stop the external bleeding."

   "I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn rubbed his hand from Raven's strong grip.

   "Long story." Bellamy cut the conversation short.

  "We got lucky. If he had hit the fuel tank instead of me, we would've all died." Raven mumbled as she squirmed on the table.

  "Wait, there's fuel down there?" Clarke bunny trailed.

  "Enough to build a bomb?" Olympia questioned hopefully. If they could build any bombs at all, they would be back in the battle.
  "Enough to build 100 bombs...if we had any gunpowder left."
   Of course. Olympia had almost forgotten about the fact that Murphy had been inconsiderate to use all of it to blow a hole in the dropship.

   "Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

  "Not this one. We saw them, trust me. It's not an option."

  "There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?"

  "No. We have to carry her."

  "The hell you will. I'm good to go."

  "Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside of you. If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?"

  "I'll get the stretcher."

  "Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy's comment made Finn stop in his tracks and face him.

  "Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy. It's stupid." Finn stated the optimistic peaceful point of view.

  "Spoken like ever coward whose ever run away from a fight." Olympia concentrated on Bellamy. He spoke as if he was talking from experience. She knew he was scared of making big decisions. He should be. Choosing between saving or destroying the lives of others was anything but easy.

  "Alright. That's enough. It's time to go." Clarke stepped in, despite the fact that Olympia was enjoying the argument.

  "What if they decide to follow us? Hunt us down?" Olympia asked. If they were hunted by the grounders, they'd all be slaughtered.

  "It's a 120 mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy supported her.

  Finn erupted and headed to the exit. "Look, we're wasting time. Look, if he wants to stay, he can stay."

  Clarke looked at Bellamy's doubtful face, then she peered over to Olympia. The assassin shook her head.

  "If he stays, I stay." Olympia stated towards Clarke.

  "No, he can't, she can't. We can't do this without you two." Clarke desperately switched her eyes between them.

  "What do you want us to say, Clarke?" Bellamy crossed his arms.

  "I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you."
  Clarke was right. They did listen to Bellamy. He inspired them. The only reason they'd listen to Olympia was because they were terrified of her.