°°Reapercussions (2)°°

"Get in! Hurry!" Clarke pushed Anya into an empty mine cart, hoping the Reapers would only focus on the nearly dead grounders. The light from their torches illuminated the narrow cave. The animalistic limp was clearly heard in their walking.

   There was a moment of silence before the Reapers threw bodies into their cart. They piled on top of Olympia, Clarke, and Anya. Olympia watched as Clarke tried her best not to fidget under the horrifyingly dead bodies.
   Olympia calmed her breathing and put on the act of being dead. Wherever they were being taken, she'd attack when they got there, if necessary.

------------------------------------------

   The mine cart came to a grueling stop. The trip of possibly ten minutes felt as if had been hours.
   The Reapers grabbed one of the practically dead grounders, and dragged him to the hoard of other Reapers.

  "Now's our chance. Let's go." Olympia moved as their backs were turned. The screaming of the grounder echo as the Reapers ripped his body apart.

  "What are you doing? Come on." Clarke beckoned the female grounder.
   Anya gripped the head of the other grounder in the mine cart. "Yu gonplei ste odon." (your fight is over)

   Just as Olympia would, Anya snapped his neck, ending his life in a more peaceful manner than being eaten alive.

  Anya then threw the clothes from the cart onto the ground, picking them back up once she removed herself from the cart. Clarke led them down the tunnel away from the Reapers. Although, Olympia knew Clarke has absolutely no idea where they were going, she didn't bother taking over. Frankly, because she didn't know which way to go either.

  "Damn it, this place is a maze!" Clarke cursed as she reached another tunnel. She stopped running and took a break.

  Beside Olympia, Anya began coughing. "You have to tell me what they were doing to us, my people."

   "They're slinging them up and using them as blood bags to heal themselves from radiation exposure." Olympia bluntly stated.

   "There was a soldier that came in full of radiation burns. Hours later, he was fine. It's like your blood healed them somehow. I've never seen anything like it. Come on. This way." Clarke comfirmed what Olympia was saying. Anya however, ignored her and began walking back.

  "Hey. Hey. That's they way back to the Reapers." Clarke obviously stated.

  "You go your way, I'll go mine." Anya spat stubbornly, no longer wanting to be in the company of the two women that weren't grounders.

  "Anya, we need to stick together." Clarke persisted. Olympia stood off to the side, not bothering to interfere yet.

  "I told you there is no 'we'." Anya continued to stay independent from them.

  "We saved your life." Clarke sputtered the best argument she could muster.

  "You saved my life because you need me. I know the way back to your people. I know where the traps are hidden. You'd never make it alone."
   Olympia had to admit it would be much more efficient to use Anya as a guide than to have herself and Clarke track through the forest waiting to be strung like bait.

  "We don't have time for this." Olympia snapped.
  "She's right, our best chance of making it out here alive is together. All we can do is keep moving and hope-"

  "Clarke!" Olympia grabbed the attention of the rambling blonde, trying to get to realize that the female grounder had left their presence.

  Clarke's eyes flickered around, searching for the grounder.    "Anya........Anya......"