Barry Allen

You walked into Barry's house shivering because of how cold it was outside. You were told that it would be a sunny day in Central City, but no. "h-h-hey, I'm h-here!" you yelled from the door, teeth chattering. You heard Barry walking around the corner. "Hey- you're cold!" he said, running towards you. He hugged you tightly and took you into the room so that you could change. He gave you his Star Labs sweatshirt and the grey sweats you left at his house the last time you were there. You went into the bathroom to change. He was laying on the bed, not noticing that you had walked out of the bathroom. You crawled next to him and kissed him on the cheek, hugging him tightly. He smiled and looked down at you and wrapped his arms around you waist, pulling you closer to him.  

   You and Barry were cuddling for a while until you sneezed. "You're sick! Now you have to stay here until you get better." Barry said. He kissed your forehead. "I'm okay with that." you said, smiling up at him. He got out of bed and carried you to the couch in the living room and put a blanket over you. "I'll make you some soup." Barry went into the kitchen, leaving you in the living room with the TV on. You heard a knock on the door. You were about to get up and answer it until Barry sped over to open it. It was Joe. "Hey Barry, Hey y/n!" Joe said with a smile. 

"Hey Joe!" you said after coughing. 

"You sick?" he said, giving you a friendly hug.

"Yea. Barry is taking care of me."

Joe smiled at Barry and said, "That's nice of you, son. Just came from work. Iris is still working."

Barry brought you the soup and sat next to you, putting his arm around you and kissing your cheek. "I love you, y/n." 

"I love you too, Barry."