*How you met*

(Shamless self-promo) - 

Follow my friend and my fan account!! It has Grant Gustin ( Barry ) and Stephen Amell ( Arrow ). ----

oliversmoakx

Barry Allen - 

You were hanging out with your friend Cisco. 

"Hey, I want you to meet someone." Cisco said, waving you on.

You and Cisco walked to CC Jitters. He lead you to a tall man with brown hair that slicked back a little bit. He raised his head and smiled brightly at you and Cisco. You felt a blush rise on your cheeks, but you didn't know why.

"Hey Barry, this is my friend, y/n. Y/n, this is Barry Allen, the fastest man alive.." Cisco said.

"Thanks Cisco, for telling her that I'm the Flash. Anyways, hello, y/n. Nice to meet you." Barry said, smiling at you.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Allen. I won't tell anyone you're the Flash." You said, smiling back.

"Come, sit." Barry said patting an empty spot next to him.

Cisco Ramon -

You were at the park listening to (your favorite music/song/etc.) and reading a comic book. You felt a stare, so you lifted your head to see if anyone was looking at you. As a matter of fact, there was a man with long hair and brown eyes, looking at you, smiling at you. You unplugged one of your earbuds and spoke.

"Hello." You said.

"Hello." The man said, smiling at you.

"My name is Cisco Ramon. I like the comic your reading." Cisco said.

"My name is y/f/n, y/l/n. This is one of my favorite comics." You said, smiling back.

Eddie Thawne -

Detective Joe West was assigning you a case to investigate. 

"Y/n, you and detective Eddie Thawne are going out to investigate the case about Leonard Snart." Joe said, walking off.

You and your partner, Eddie, were walking towards the elevator to leave to investigate the case. 

"Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Eddie Thawne." Eddie said as you guys were walking into the elevator.

"I'm y/n." You said, smiling at him. 

You swore you saw him blush a little, but you shook it off. I mean, you guys had just met.

Ronnie Raymond -

You and Ronnie had met at StarLabs when you were helping Barry with his speed. Your friend Barry introduced you to Ronnie when he took you with him to Starling City to visit Ronnie's cousin, Oliver Queen to help him with his arrow problem.

"Oh, Ronnie, this is y/n. Y/n, this is Ronnie Raymond." Barry said.

"Hello, beautiful." Ronnie said.

You rolled your eyes playfully and walked passed him, gently hitting his chest. You turned back to see him smiling at you.

Harrison Wells -

You were sitting on a bench at the park, reading Harrison Wells' autobiography book. While you were reading, you heard a voice from behind the book. You looked up and locked eyes with a man with stormy blue eyes.

"Nice book." Harrison said.

"Oh, hi! I can't believe I'm talking to THE Harrison Wells." you said while closing your- his book and smiling.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Y/n. My name is y/n." you said.

"Well, nice to meet you, y/n." Wells said.

Iris West -

You met Iris while working with Barry on his case. Barry introduced you and Iris when she came into the CCPD lab. 

"Hey, Barry. Who's this?" Iris said looking at you.

"Hey, Iris. This is y/n. Y/n, this is Iris." Barry said, making you look up from your work.

"Oh, hello Iris." You said, walking towards her and shaking her hand while smiling.

Caitlin Snow -

You and Caitlin had met when you first started working at StarLabs. You had quit Mercury Labs because your friend, Cisco had begged you to work at StarLabs with Barry and everyone.

You were walking inside of StarLabs and was greeted by the Flash.

"Woah" you said

"Hello, my name is Barry Allen. You are?" Barry questioned

"I'm y/n. Cisco had hired me to work here..." You said, looking around.

"Hey, y/n!" Cisco yelled while walking in with a girl.

"This is Dr. Caitlin Snow." Cisco said.

"Hello, Caitlin." You said smiling at her.

She blushed and shook your hand and said, "Hello, y/n." 

(A/N - these are my first imagines/ preferences soo, sorry if they suck. might be adding Team Arrow. Love yah. we got to 100 reads!!)