*You realize you have feelings for them*

Barry Allen -

After you and Barry met, you two have been hanging out much more. Every time you two hung out, Barry and you got closer and closer. You and him became best friends. However, you began to develop feelings for him. You loved his smile, his laugh, his nerdy moments... everything.

Cisco Ramon -

You began to have feelings when you had first met Cisco. You and him had many things in common. You loved how smart and nerdy he was. You loved how funny and entertaining he was. You also loved how he named the meta-humans that Barry fought. Whenever he came around, you would become calm and full of joy.

Harrison Wells -

You have had feelings for Harry since you two started working together. Everyone knew except him. He always compliments your work and looks at you with his blue eyes. He intelligent yet caring. 

Ronnie Raymond -

Ronnie was always flirting with you. Ever since you two had met. Although you knew he was kidding around, you loved it. You loved the way he laughed, his eyes, and his personality. He seems like a real joker, but when you need it, he's there to help you out of your problems and sorrow.

Eddie Thawne -

You fell head over heels for Eddie when he had started working for the CCPD. He was nick named "pretty boy". Whenever you needed him, you would call him and he would come right over. You loved how he cared for others and not just himself.

A/N - HEY GUYYYS! Haven't updated in a while. Been kinda busy. And by busy, I mean binge watching season 4 of Arrow and starting DC Legends of Tomorrow. Btw, I'm adding some of the cast of Arrow at some point. I've also been getting good feedback on this Imgaines. Thanks guys. <3 Also doing requests.