Leonard Snart *Catch up*

*How You Met*

You and Leonard met when you were just sitting in the snow alone. Leo saw you and stood in front of you. You looked up.

"Hello." he said.

"Hey." you replied.

"Care to join me?" he asked.

He put his hand out to help you up.

"Depends, where? I am quite fond of the cold weather." you replied.

You took his hand and he helped you up.

"Just for a walk." he said. "By the way," he said looking at you. "my name is Leonard Snart. Also known as, 'Captain Cold'." 

"Y/n." You replied.

*You Realize Your Feelings*

You realized your feelings for Snart when he actually kept in contact with you. Unlike other people, they would hang out with you for one day or something and just blow you off and act like you were nothing the next day. But, he was different. He was nice to you, and funny. He was chill and smart. He would always talk to you, especially when you needed someone. You did the same. You were there for each other. You loved him for that.

*He Finds Out Your Feelings*

"Hey, y/n." Snart asked. "Yea?" you replied.

You turned around to see, not only Leonard, but Ray Palmer, Sara Lance, Mick Rory, Professor Stein, Jefferson Jackson, Kendra Saunders, Carter Hall, and a man named Rip Hunter.

"Oh" you said. "My name is Rip Hunter. You and all of us will be traveling in time to stop Vandal Savage." 

You looked at Leo for confirmation. He nodded. You looked back at Rip and walked towards them.

"Why didn't you knock her out like you did us?" Mick complained. "Because if I did, Mr. Snart would turn me into a popsicle." Rip said.

Mick scoffed.

~Time Skip~

"Why did I agree to do this?" you asked yourself. 

You and Snart were trapped inside of a room in Rip's time ship. There was a hole on the side of the ship where you two were, so it started to become colder and colder, slowly killing you two. 

"I like the cold, but this is a little too extreme for me." Leo said, shivering.

You moved closer to him so that you two were now cuddling. He put his arm around you. You blushed,

"Thanks, but we're gonna die." you said.

He put his coat around the both of you.

"Yea, doesn't hurt to try though" he said. 

You put your arm through his and tried to keep each other warm.

"Can I tell you something? I mean, we're dying and all..." you said. "All ears" he replied.

You let go of his arm.

"I love you" you said. "Hey, you guys alright?" Ray asked, finally opening the door. 

You and Snart stared at each other. You got up and dropped his coat and started walking out of the room, head down. 

"I wish I died in there." you whispered.

You left the room and laid on your bed in your room of the ship. 

~Requests open~