Eddie Thawne

Eddie, you, Barry, Cisco, Harrison, Joe, and Caitlin were tired of the meta-humans and the criminals in Central City, so you all decided to take a day off.

 "So, what do you guys want to do?" Cisco asked, swirling around the Star Labs chair. 

"Why don't we go to a club or something?" Eddie asked. 

You had a big crush on Eddie for a while now. Joe called him "detective pretty-boy". And, you couldn't help but agree with him. Eddie was always so nice to you and everyone else, but he was very defensive when it came to someone hurting the people he cared about. His smile, his voice-

"I can't get drunk though..." Barry said, rubbing his neck.

"Actually, I improved that alcohol for you Barry." Caitlin said, pulling out a little tube. 

Barry looked up and Caitlin pulled out a whole case of that "special alcohol", special for Barry. 

"YES!" Barry celebrated, putting his hands in the air. 

"Well, let's head back to our homes and get ready for tonight!" Joe said, smiling. 

"Let's meet back here at Star Labs to be sure everyone is going." Harrison said.

*Time skip* 

"Are you ready to go, y/n?!" Barry yelled from downstairs. 

"Almost!" you said.

You were almost ready, but you just had to put on your shoes. You decided to wear a dress that revealed some of your stomach and your back. You grabbed your little purse and headed downstairs. 

"Wow, y/n." Your brother, Barry said sarcastically.

"Shut up." You said, punching him gently.

"Well, let's go." Joe said, opening the door.

*time skip*

You, Barry, and Joe arrived at Star Labs. You all walked inside and saw that everyone was already there. You looked around to see if everyone was there, but caught Eddie staring at you. When you looked at him, he quickly looked away and waved his hands in the air.

"Hehey, so let's gooo" Eddie said nervously.

You just laughed and we all went in the Star Labs van. You arrived at the club. Everyone decided to dance, but you decided to pass and sit at the bar. You, Harrison, and Eddie decided not to drink too much. But, Joe, Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco were drinking the whole time. Barry and Caitlin started to sing the karaoke while Joe and Cisco were cheering, very loudly. Harrison was recording Joe, Cisco, Barry, and Caitlin to show everyone the next day. You were watching all of them and laughed and turned around.

"Beer please." Eddie said, sitting down next to you. You looked at him and smiled.

"Why you sitting here alone?" Eddie asked, smiling at me.

"I don't know, just thinking about stuff." You said, looking down smiling.

Eddie put his hand close to your face and put some of your hair around your ear.

"You're beautiful." Eddie said as he lifted your head up and kissed you.

You were surprised, eventually kissed him back. 

"AWWWEEEE" Joe, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, and Harrison said.

"I got it on camera, I got it on camera,I got it on camera, HAHAHAHA!" Harrison kept saying.

You and Eddie pulled away and laughed. 

"I've been wanting that to happen for a while now." you said.

"Me too." Eddie said. 

"...um, y/n?" 

"Yeah, Eddie?" You said.

"Wanna get some coffee sometime?" He said, fiddling with his hands.

You put your hand on his and kissed his cheek and said, "Yes."

A/N - NO SCHOOL FOR FOUR DAYS. The four days I don't have to deal with the dicks at school. How are you? You good? Cool. If you're not, then sorry. I love you.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN.