Chiriko Yakashi

Chiriko Yakashi
From village hidden in the sand
Mother- dead ( Find out in chapters)
Father- dead ( find out in chapters)
Likes- Her team, dango, training, her friends, the journey she takes to be strong
Dislikes- People who assume, people who hurt their loved ones
Her personality- As much as she loves her friends she is very quiet, and very insecure about her self and how others view her, when you get to know her she is really outgoing and a really happy person.
What she looks like- in the picture but with a cloth around her eyes ( i do not own the picture full credit goes to izzu-shi.deviantart.com/art/Ninja...)
Her past-
Chiriko Yakashi didn't have any parents that she could remember or a village to call her own, her parents died in battle when she was four, before they pasted they infused chakra into their daughter's eyes causing her to go blind as well as forgetting her parents. Her parents left her with what they taught her like edible plants, how to hunt, how to use a weapons, and how to heal herself. At the age of four she was left all alone lived in a forest that had spikes for trees and sand for grass, it was in the deepest part of the desert were no one has traveled. Chiriko had lived by her self for 7 years and over that course she learned how to use chakra for for ninjutsu and genjutsu, she also learned how to be advanced in the weapon department. After for 7 years she went on a journey a year long journey where she found her self in front of large gates made out of sand. When she walked through the gates she saw people and a huge building that she was so amazed by,without thinking she walked towards it. And that's when her life began.