The Jorney to the Lead

Chiriko's Pov
" Why are we going to the Leaf sensei?" asked Temari in a annoyed voice.
" We are going to the chunin exams where you will be tested and see how your levels very between each round." Baki said in a flat sounding voice.
I just stayed quiet enjoying the nature being in a desert sure can get boring after starring at one colour for 13 years. " Man, it sure is beautiful isn't it." I said in a soft tone.
" It just depends on what your looking at?" Konkuro answered.
" What are you implying Konkuro" I asked looking back at him.
" I honestly think that the desert is more beautiful then the trees but what im talking about is the view in front of me." he said giving an evil grin.
" KANKURO STOP BEING SUCH A PERV!" Temari yelled while hitting him him head with her fan, " If you do that again your going to see the third moon you hear.
" Temari i'm sure he was just kidding"
" Are you--"
" Blind yes Temari I am we have been over this already" i said while smiling
" I'm sorry Chiriko"
" No problem"
" Baki are we almost there" Garra asked in a boring tone.
" Yeah, yeah we will be there in a few minutes"
We walked in the quiet forest for an few till, they saw the gates of the Leaf.
" Wow" Temari and Konkuro said in unison.
" What do they look like?" i asked
" Just wood you not missing out kid" Baki said
As we walked through the gates there were two ninja watching over the gates, " " State your reason for being in the leaf" they asked
" We are here for the chunin exams" Baki said holding up papers
" Okay you are free to go"
As we walked i could feel stares around us or at least me, and Garra was long gone as well as Baki, it was just Konkuro, Temari, and I we were walking trying to get my self an idea of the surroundings, when suddenly i hear a grunt coming out of Konkuro's mouth.

A/N: Hey tanks for reading and hearting it really means a lot and i hope you liked this chapter, and comment i would like to know what you think.
LOVE, Sidney