Who are you to me

its time for my time to shine" I said.

I jumped down and followed the others. I stopped as the bombs went off shielding my eyes.

"KIBA AKAMARU!!"

I jumped next to Naruto and Shikamaru. "you guys go on ill take care of her"

" now you're mine!!"

Naruto and I began to jump away when we heard " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"That chakra'i thought as he kicked Sasuke away from us.

"kimimaru.."

"you were taking to long"

" HEY YOU STOP JABBERING IM TAKING SASUKE BACK NOW." Naruto jumped to attack kimimaru. there was an instinct inside of me to jump in the way. 'MY BODY ITS MOVING ON ITS OWN!!' Shikamaru garbled my shirt and caught Naruto at the same time. ' what's going on with me'

"he's taking Sasuke "

"you need to calm down Naruto"

" how can I shikamaru he's getting away again"

" Naruto I got a plan but you got to follow it exactly"

" lets do this"I said.

" are you ready you wimps"

" its three on one we are at the advantage!!" shikamaru yelled

Shikamaru jumped into the action and attacked her with a kunai kinfe. "Naruto, Chiriko GO!!"

I pulled out a kunai and Naruto acted like he was going to punch her but all we did was flew right over he head. 'idiot' I though as Naruto and I jumped in to the distance leaving shikamaru by himself and I have never been more nervous before.

As we jump Naruto's chakra began to show its red and its in the shape of a fox.. he must be like garra. Now it's my time with the bandage still around my eyes I push the most of my chakra to them. I saw the light through the cloth. I have to keep this a secret but I can't for long and once someone finds out I'll definitely be in a lot of trouble.

****

"Hold on, right there" Naruto yelled

we entered a field of grass where kimimaru was standing. Naruto landed on all fours while I gently landed on my two bare feet. 

" now how should I destroy you two" kimimaru said in a stoic voice. 

I could feel the grass move from the wind and I could tell the kimimaru was no ordinary shinobi. I don't know what it is but I feel...

Naruto is growling getting ready to fight. I'm not going to stop him because I too need to learn how to control myself. we are in a staring match when kimimaru thought our loud 'interesting'

my eyes started bleeding and they began screaming in pain I shouldn't have used this much chakra. I slowly took the bandage off but kept my eyes closed and I stored the rest of my chakra in my feet so I could see like I normally do.

"you both have interesting eyes" he laughs especially you he points to me. 

I kept a calm look on my face I guess he knows I slowly open my eyes so the get adjusted to the light. and with that he let out a hum.

 I looked at him with a deadly expression

 I looked at him with a deadly expression. " long time no see" he says.

I have no idea what he is talking about. " I see that the little experiment has worked on you" 

" what are you talking about"

"Ahh so you don't remember me?"

I began to feel very annoyed of not knowing what is going on or what he was talking about."

that's when Naruto interrupted " why does orochimaru want Sasuke so bad!!"

He began to explain that orochimaru had the immortality jutsu.

" so what what does that have to do with Sasuke?!"

" just because he is immortal does not mean his body can maintain itself for forever."

" are you saying he is going to use Sasuke's body"

" exactly right" Kimimaru had a bone like structure coming out of the palm of his hand.

" no not Sasuke I won't let you do it" Naruto's red chakra began to ooze out of his body. I get into a fighting stance pushing more of my chakra to my eyes. 

" SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" naruto yelled shadow clones surrounded us im nor even sure which one is the right naruto at this point. I look back at kimimaru and he looked at me. in my head all I could think is ' I can't believe im about to do this' I don't know why but I seem to care for kimimaru.

" there is sure a lot of garbage scattered around here"

'"shut your mouth.. im going to crush you." as naruto attacked I heard the shadow clones disappearing one hit after the other. soon it will be my turn but in all actuality this is Naruto's fight not mine.

I can't help but think about the others.

"AHHHHHHHHH" 

"kimimaru" I said.

" I guess its time to get serious. im ending this fight right now"

" that's funny you took the words right out of my mouth"

" kimimaru" I kept saying to myself I obviously know him from some where if he is talking to me like that" I close my eyes then it came to me"

***Flashback***

"See this man he is going to help me become stronger" kimimaru continued " he could also make you stronger chriko"

" he can?"

" yessss I can" a snake like man looked at me with his yellow slited eyes"

" please sir" I continued " I would love to be stronger!!" 

" come with me child" he took my hand and kimimaru and I began to walk with him to a dark base.

***ENd of flash back***

"Chiriko"  kimimaru said as he jumps in front of me getting ready to attack with the bone coming out of his hand. my eyes widen but I quickly jumped out of the way faster than I've ver done before"

Kimimaru couldn't help but smirk when naruto threw the kunai at him and missed. " do you remember now chiriko?" I looked down at the ground with an expression I don't even know how to understand.

" was I one of orochimaru's experiments?"

" so you do remember" he smirked again " why don't you come home with me chiriko?"  he says as he continues to attack naruto.

I looked at him with shock in my eyes. what does he mean? 

" you deserve more than you think chiriko" he continues " you need to become stronger"

 naruto charged at him with all of his strength " CHIRIKO DONT LISTEN TO HIM"

" now you know" kimimaru said.

 I saw naruto falling from the sky. I got angry at myself ' how could I get myself distracted like that' I ran as fast as I could and within a blink of an eye I was right underneath naruto and catching him. I set him down on the ground gently. I got into a fighting stance. the bones that were on the outside of his body slowly retracting. 

I couldn't be more ready for a fight in my life. 

" im going to break every bone in your body"