Criminals

I was walking down the river when I heard a bit of commotion. I heard sensei's voice and I ran. I felt a strong chakra one I haven't felt before. 

"Chiriko I need you to get out of here." sensei said.

the two chakras melded into one which meant that they were together. " no im not leaving you guys need all the help you can get."

"Chiriko this is too dangerous for you. now please leave before you get hurt."

"Ahhhh so you're the brat everyone is talking about." I heard a deep voice say. "the blind sand"

"what?" I looked at him in confusion.

"you're in bingo books young girl"

"kisame stop" I heard I lighter sounding voice say."

I look in the direction of the person who was talking and got in a stance ready to fight. I soon was put under a genjutsu and I didn't know what to do. my eyes they started burning. I could feel warm liquid drip down my face once again. why does this happen, I don't understand. I saw my worst fear the people I love and care about screaming in pain and I could actually see them dying. suddenly kankuro appeared sawing things in my ears like " did you know that you are useless"..."your blindness only gets in the way"... "you are the weakest person I have ever met"

no I thought I have to fight this it is just a dream. just a dream. wake up. wake up. I soon saw a bright light.i launched up with heavy breaths. I felt a few presense it was a female and two males. 

For a split second I thought I could see.

"hmm that was interesting" the female said.

" what was interesting?" it was sensei his voice had a tone of concern.

"I though I saw her eye color change it must be my imagination." she continued " my name is tsunade"

I looked down at my hands " it nice to meet you."

"CHIRIKO IM GLAD YOUR OKAY YOU HAD US WORRIED." Naruto said.

" im sorry"

" don't be, you are awake now and that's all that matters." sensei said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

Naruto soon left the room and a few moments went by. then we heard yelling it sounded like Naruto. I just rolled my eyes thinking about what Sasuke could have done to get him this angry. I felt a lot of chakra at one then it dispersed quickly after. I started to grow concerned why would they do such things. I felt Sasuke jump down from the roof in front of my window. I felt like something bad is going to happen soon. I just know it. 

"what's with the long face?" sensei asked

"I just feel like something bad is going to happen that's all." I reached for my cup or water and the cupped cracked under my hand. now I know this is a bad sign.

ausma looked down at my cup and said " well I guess you're right." his tone was sad.

does he know what is going to happen?