Not welcomed

As Kankuro leaped away with Garra and Temari I let out the breath that I was holding. Tears start to fill my eyes, this is what I want but I will still miss them with l my heart. They are the people who Helped me become who I am today.

As I continued crying alone in the trees my eyes begin to hurt. They start burning. Its happening again. My vision gets clearer but it's still blurry. I don't know what's happening but I want it to stop. As I stopped crying I heated foot steps then my vision goes black.

I walk back to the village I could feel the broken up gravel under my feet. I feel a chakra slowly fading away. I was worried about this. I quickly jumped from building to building to get where the chakra was at.

As I finally arrived I came to a halt. Feeling everyone's eyes on me. I could feel the anger one I became known to them.

"you bitch you let this happen" one person said

"yeah you knew this was going to happen, you got our hokage killed" another yelled.

once I heated what the last ninja said I fall to my knees. My body begins to shake. Then I fell a calming hand on my shoulder.

" It's okay it's not your fault." I recognized the voice immediately.

"Asuma " my voice quivers. I look up at him.

"yes, it's me"

All of the sudden I felt two ninja grab me. "Take her to a cell" one ninja yelled.

i struggled in their grasp. Trying to free myself.

" I'm sorry Chiriko" asuma said.

i can't believe this is happening I look at him in despair. Feeling betrayed and more broken then ever. But all I could think was at least I'm back home.

———————————————————————————

i was put in a cell. It was cold, damp and dark. I put my self in the farthest corner in the cell. I followed all of the directions that they gave me. I never felt so scared before. I start to think back to when my eyes were burning.

Suddenly my thought were interrupted by anbu. They picked my up and drugged me out of my cell. I e walked down a few halls turning left then right then right again. Till I feel my butt be pushed down in the chair.

I heard the door close and I felt another person in the room with me. We sit there in silence for quit some time until he spoke up.

"my name is Ibiki Marino." He said

"my name is chiriko"

" you will give me answers and if you don't it will resort to physical damage"

"yes sir I will give you the information that I know."

" did you know about the sand attacking the leaf"

" yes I did, but I wasn't going to follow through with it"

" did you or did you not attack a sand ninja"

" yes I did"

" who orchestrated this attack"

" it was orochimaro, but he transformed in to lord kazekage"

" when did you find out it was orochimaro?"

" When I came to the building where I was taken"

" and finally why did you choose to stay in this village?"

" I chose to stay in this village because this is where I feel my heart belongs."

he laughs and slams his fist on the table. " you think this is where your heart belongs?"

" Of corse" my voice becomes cold.

" I'll let you go"

"what!!"

" I said I'll let you go kid I know you are telling the truth I can see it in your eyes"