More About Chiriko

*Kakashi's P.O.V*
I was jumping to the Hokage's office to tell him what happen to Chiriko, I'm just so confused about this whole thing she was answering my question and then she ran away. As I was done thinking to my self I arrived at the hokages office I ran to the door and knocked, I heated a muffled come in.
" Lord Hokage, it's about Chiriko Yakashi" I blurted out without noticing Asuma. Lord Hokage had an intense stare and a crystal ball appeared, and like that I saw Chiriko sitting on her bed, with blood running down her cheeks from her eyes. " Lord Hokage what's wrong with her eyes."
"Kakashi I think it's timed we talked about Chiriko, Asuma already knows about her for quite some time, and I think it's time for you to know too."
I looked at The Hokages face as he explained. " Chiriko, is originally a hidden leaf ninja, but all that changed the day she turned four, the day we made the alliance with The Land of Lightning, the day when she had a seal/ curse mark placed on her eyes, I guess her eyes are ready to fight back." He explains
Asuma had a very distant look in his eyes, I asked him a very simple question " Ausuma do you have any connections to Chiriko?"
Ausuma looked at me with shocked looked in his eyes and looked at his father and he gave a nod Asuma gave out a sigh " Chiriko was my first student."
" WHAT!"
" Hehe, yea she was a brilliant student at her age know she is probably at least as smart as Shikamaru, I trained her because she had a wind based chakra, but she has two seals one in her eyes and one in her mind, both placed by the Huga clan, I can tell with seal in her mind she is not the student I grew to love, she was like my daughter, I loved everything about her, her smile, her personality you name it, but everything's different now."
Lord Hokage looked at his son with soft eyes, and a small smile, he knew how much his son loved the girl, he still talks about her after all these years.

* Chiriko's P.O.V*
I felt dampness on my face, but I was not crying, I put my finger up to it touched it and smelled what the substance was, it was blood I wiped it away it a cloth next to my bed and changed the bandages around my eyes, then I heated a knock on the door.
" Konkuro go away I told you I was fine" As I was done saying that The door opened I I heard Baki's voice.
" I need more information about the genin"
" Of course, but all the things Temari said was right well, I don't know what they look like so they might be lieing about that"
" I mean about their chakra Chiriko, act as smart as you are will ya"
" Okay, well the girl she has a strong mind but she's to busy on boys then her physical training, one of the boys Idvery strong physically  and mentally but he is only seeking for one thing, and the last boy, he has a lack mental strength and physical, but he has two different chakras like Garra"
" Thank you Chiriko" with that Baki left.
I collapsed on my bed, and started to think.
*Kakashi's P.O.V*
" So with the seal in her mind she can't show any emotion."
" Yes and only the 5 Kages' would be able to undo the seal" Asuma answers.
" Lord Hokage what do you think about Chiriko"
" Well she was with my son a lot so, she's like my granddaughter, as for the seal I can remove it but, I want to see if she has full control of the seal she has on her eyes."
" Now Asuma as for her parents who are they?" I asked
" I honestly have no idea about who her parents were she never talked about them"
" You never asked"
" Asuma, Kakashi, there is something I need to tell you both about Chiriko, something important"
" is it about her parents" i asked
" Yes, well Chiriko she had a troubled past, not one like Naruto of course but a troubled one."
" Get to the point old man" Asuma said annoyance
" Chiriko was abused, by her parents, she was at the hospital many times for fractured bones, and for being beaten to a pulp."
' So that's why she pulled out the kuni when I tried to approach her' I thought
" I think it's time for you two to leave, have you boys forgotten that the written exames tomorrow, I want you too meet you teams infront of the room 301 deal"
"Yea Lord Hokage" Asuma and I said at the same time.