Chapter three

Chara's p.o.v

Morning rolled around with no nightmare this time, but a flash back, in the flash back I was a child, I looked at a goat who smiled "Chara, Chara!" They shouted "do your scary face" they clapped there has in the flash back I smiled, my creepy face was my smile I stopped smiled and the goat looked disappointed "oh no, I left the leans on!" The goat huffed, I sighed "I'm not doing it again" I looked at the disappointed and annoyed goat "ahh really your not" they replied  and that's were it ended I woke up looking at the time '7:30am' I thought my face felt wet as I touched it, I was crying I wiped my face but the tears wouldn't stop after awhile they did, I sighed I have thirty minutes before they come test more I grabbed a book it's called the prince and his best friend, flipping to the page with a white book mark and started to read, after about ten minutes I stopped reading I grabbed my pillow hugging it "why can't they just be happy" I huffed and woke up frisk it was seven forty and Gaster likes us up before he gets here, frisk rubbed her eyes we had twenty minutes so I went back to reading my book in the dark till the lights went on.

After the lights came on I put the book down and Gaster walked in "today I have to do testing on you, Chara your first" I was scared honestly I got up and walked out following Gaster to this room there were weird stuff and needles test tubes and other stuff laying around or hung on the walks, I was scared I sat in this chair not questioning Gaster "close your eyes" Gaster replied strictly "o-ok Doctor Gaster" I closed my eyes still scared, all of a sudden this pain was felt in my chest I gasped for air and screamed tears fell from my eyes then a great pain in my left and soon the pain stopped I was huffing and gasping for air I opened my eyes and Gaster was writing things on his clip board I looked at my chest no mark I looked at my left are a needle mark and a bruise were there I looked at Gaster questioningly.

Frisk p.o.v (before what happened)

I sighed and watched Chara leave she looked scared I was scared for her I sat there for about ten minutes before I heard loud screams and cries for the help I screamed soon felling unbearable pain all over I screamed and cried for it to stop and it did I looked at my left arm there was a needle mark and bruise I gasped from the sight my breath went sharp as I was terrified and confused to what happened.

Chara's p.o.v

I looked at Gaster and in a threatening, but scared tone I said "what the fuck!" I hear his sigh as he looked at me "it's just a test for something, it's not the worse thing that's going to happen to you" Gaster said calmly I huffed "you better not hurt frisk!" I glared at Gaster "developing feelings" he laughed "and yea I am going to hurt frisk" Gaster stopped for a bit "just not as bad because from tests I found out she's weaker and can't handle a lot of pain" he finished and chucked I looked at Gaster in fear "so I was Put through worse" I gulped "yea we- I found out your hp is double of frisks, but it's not just the pain I'm testing, Chara run and bring frisk here" Gaster looked at me and I nodded using the memory of getting here I found frisk "frisk follow me please" frisk nodded and we headed toward  the testing area, I could tell they were scared I felt really guilty, I sighed.

Gaster told frisk in a stern tone to sit in the chair, of course she did, Gaster lifted up frisks sleeve reviling the bruise and needle mark right where mine is, "close your eyes"frisk did as they were told, not questioning the doctor, but like always frisk was the good child, never questioning, either that or they are afraid of death..

~frisk's p.o.v~

My right sleeve was also lifted up, soon a pain was felt in my chest it was unbearable, but it didn't hurt as much as before, I cried for him to stop, it hurts I cried, "Chara!" I shouted scared and in pain soon there was a pain in my right arm, worse then the pain in my left arm, I heard Chara shriek in pain and cries louder then mine but I was confused to why, I heard there cry with mine, but now it was louder, I was scared to what had Chara to cry in pain.

Chara's p.o.v (before frisks p.o.v)
I heard frisk cries of pain to Gaster just putting a needle of something in frisk chest, a sting if pain went in my chest as I fell to my knees frisk screams of pain killed me on the inside soon a sting of a painful needle in my right arm, way worse then my left I screamed loudly the unbelievable came my eyes widen as tears flooded my red eye and soon the pain stopped and Gaster started writing things down and we were dismissed, we headed to our room where frisk fell asleep and I laid there, in my bed not tired, but not wanting to do anything, so I just laid there, till eventually I fell asleep.

Chapter three done