Chapter 6 "nightmares and shared dreams"

Chara's p.o.v

The day went by normally, me and frisk usually talked face to face unless it was important, nothing really happened papyrus came with food sans got the palates and gave us water and took out the trash Gaster talked with us, nothing unusual happened, we read and played video game and nightfall came face and frisk had just fallen asleep, I stayed up a bit longer and read the book 'a price and his best friend' I had just finished chapter sixteen when I got tired and I laid down, now felling tired waver over me, and darkness consumed me into a dream, well a nightmare

*insert dramatic music*
The nightmare (still chara's point of view)

"Stop" the voice cried "Chara stop!" It chocked out "please don't" it was frisk they helplessly watched me kill people "shut up frisk" I snickered "this is fun just let loose" I smirked "I mean a few runs ago you killed people" I laughed and continued to slaughter people till I came face to face with a flower "C-Chara" the flower whimpered "shut up!" I screamed "Please I'm your best friend" the flower spoke "oh shut up asriel" I smirked my death giving smirk "please Chara, don't kill me" tears fell from his face "please" he bagged and I heard frisk's begs slowly stop I was breaking frisks mind slowly "I said" I paused in a growl lifting up my knife my eyes glowed a dark red "SHUT UP" my voice was demonic sounding as I killed the flower, who I assumed was asriel, as I laughed looking at the dust now on my hands "did you enjoy that frisk" I spoke as frisk cried "or is it not so fun as when you do it" I laughed "oh frisk so silent" I turned around as frisk body formed monster dust was on them, but it was from monster I've killed "I was the scapegoat last time" I paused "but your the scapegoat this time, or maybe I should kill you" I laughed a sickly laugh as I smirked "then erase this pointless universe, like you did" I laughed it was true everyone was dead and soon even frisk would have been.

I woke up shaking and crying I pictured the dust on me crying still I grabbed water drinking it it calmed me slightly but I was still scared I soon calmed myself and read my book for awhile soon I glanced up at the time '2:27am' I place the book down and laid down I closed my eyes, few minutes passed and I soon fell asleep into a dreamless sleep, or that's what I thought, not knowing what I will dream about fill you with, F E A R . . .

*dramatic music cue*
The Nightmare (still chara's p.o.v)

I sat there looking down tears streaming down my face, I was shaking laughing bitter laughs every once and awhile, then I heard the voice frisks once was a bitter voice the other was a K I N D but low voice "Your a mistake!" The bitter sounding voice spatted "I never hated you" the kind voice whispered faintly "No one ever L I K E D you!" The bitter voice mocked "I liked you" the kinder voice smiled, this went one for a few more minutes then the question came the said it at the same time "who are you willing to Believe" frisk bitter voice spoke "who are you willing to D I E for" Then everything stopped I sat there in the dark, laughs of other people rang in my head, monsters insults human insults, monster laughs, the it S T O P P E D, B L O O D was EVEryWHeRe, D U S T was EveRYwhERe I wanted it to end "Im not a MONSTER!" I shouted "I Don't Want This!" I cried "I Want To End It!" I sobbed.

Then I woke up in the same state shaking crying, choking up a low laugh, this will drive me to insanity I looked at the time '3:57am' I sighed 'I have about four hours till Gaster comes' I looked at frisk I smiles I need to sleep, I can't really stay up any longer, or I will look tired' I thought as I drank some water and dropped it into the garbage can beside my bed and laid down just hoping I don't have another nightmare, I sighed and closed my eyes, just wanted sleep to consume me so I didn't have to think about the dreams.

The Dream (no ones p.o.v)

Frisk sat there in a garden smiling as a nice melody played the world around was bright despite the sun going down it let out a beautiful orange glow, like something from a fairy tale "frisk!" Chara yell and frisk stood up "yea Chara" they smiled as they walked to Chara "mom wants us down for dinner now let's go" Chara lightly grabbed frisks hand and they walked from the garden and into the house "hello my children" a goat spoke with a smile, they weren't in the underground but on the surface, monsters and humans in peace like a wish come true, "hi mom" Chara smiles sitting at the table "hello mom" frisk sat beside Chara as two more goats came down one sat beside the female goat like a mother and a father and then the younger goat beside Chara, they all ate, talked like a normal family, this was a dream, not a flash back, or something about another timeline, but a dream, a fantasy, something beautiful, like nothing could go wrong then everything disappeared, "this is a dream it can C O N S U M E your thoughts and K I L L you even if it seems harmless" an unfamiliar voice spoke "Don't Follow Anyone In Dreams Like This Unless You Know Them In Your Timeline Your In Now" the voice stated "Just Be Glad It Was A Shared Dream With Chara Or You Could Have Died"

Still no ones p.o.v

The they woke up looking at each other scared but in a calm mater "a shared dream" Chara lightly mumbled and looked at the time "it's 7:30am, Gaster will be here in half hour" Chara smiled as they looked at frisk before grabbing their book and frisk smiles "okay" they spoke with a smile, despite being scared frisk was always positive, will a smile

Chapter 6 done
Mini Note: about the dream and nightmares in this chapter had nothing to do with other timelines, the nightmares, where used to scare Chara, making they not wanting to sleep, but Chara who is tough push past them, and telling themselves they weren't true, so yeah >w<