Chapter 17 dreams

Chara's p.o.v
I had fallen asleep in a dreamless painful sleep, or that's what I thought, I was in a never ending darkroom, with one white wall, with a map on there, looking at the map it looked like the lab lay out I found out what room we are in, it's on the opposite side of our old room, and a few hallways down there's a room labeled 'core' on the map, weird, if we were to go there it would take about fifteen minutes to run there, the core is basically a suicide way to get out of this, but we just lay in darkness, how unique I saw a door appear "ah time to wake up.." I walked towards the door opening it, now waking up.

Frisk p.o.v
I fell asleep, looking around in the darkness of my mind, hearing odd chants saying core like I was drawn to go there, then I heard a sentence in this never Go to the... Core I then heard words like dark escape I was confused, I wonder in chara knows about the core I'll ask them in the morning, I saw a bright door, time to wake up I opened the door now awakening from my slumber.

I had awoke and seen chara already awake "morning!" I spoke happily "heh, morning." They spoke tiredly I hugged them "I had an odd dream." I sighed out "huh? I also had a weird dream." I was now curious as chara told me this "What was yours about?" I asked "About a room, it's not far, it's called The Core it's a way to escape, but you get thrown across time and space." Char explained.

"Huh?! I also dreamed about The Core!" I spoke out of shock.

"Eh? Really?" They asked, I nodded.

~Tem Skip To That Night~

I let out groaned and laid beside chara, I had just finished my testing for the night, but pissed off Gaster in the progress and lost my meal for the day, I huffed falling asleep as chara was already sleeping the world faded into black, a dark cold black.

Chara's p.o.v

I had fallen asleep hopefully to have another dream about The Core and I did, surprisingly, I was running, shouts on where to go were leading me, I passed windows, the sun was just coming out, I had an unconscious frisk in my arms, I was limping slightly, but still running, I got to a dark part of the hallway, and saw a black door in white letters it say Core I knew going there we would both die, but we were going, frisk had awoken by now and stood beside me, and grabbed the door knob, opening the door, they pulled me into a kiss and we fell, hearing Gaster shout as we fell, being engulfed in blackness, never hitting the ground.

I woke up, and looked at frisk who was in my arms cuddling me, looking cold, I pulled the blanket over us, it was early, too early, I couldn't sleep though, not tired.

I hear the faint sound of drops of rain hitting against the Ceiling, I sighed and hugged frisk, I blushed and started to space out.

'I know what to do!' I thought happily.

My eyes shifted to the bookshelf, I laid frisk, down tucking them in and walked to the bookshelf, I haven't read any of the books yet, I never had the time.

My hand traced against the dusty books as I stop at one called 'sleep parentheses' I titled my head in confusion and pulled it out and sat on my bed, opening the book.

~tem skip~

I had just finished the book and I could tell it had stopped raining, I read how to enter sleep parentheses, and a few experiences with it, I put the book away, walking back to the bed frisk was just waking up, I smiled and they hugged me with there morning energy, and a yawn in my ear, I laughed softly and kissed their forehead, I enjoyed this waking up I gently patted their head with a soft smile.

In about an hour we start our daily routine.

Hah! Chapter 17 is finished :3