6.

"And then I almost choked on my water!" Mitch said, causing the entire group to erupt with laughter. The five friends were all sharing a pizza - Kirstie didn't feel like cooking that night - and were chatting away, just like the good old days. Suddenly, Mitch stood up, stretched his arms to the side and let out a long, false yawn.

"Well, I'm going to bed, are you coming Scotty? You look pretty tired too Kev, perhaps you should go to the living room," Mitch said, giving a discreet wink at the two. They both look very puzzled at first, but then their eyes widened and they realised what Mitch was hinting at. 

"Yeah, it was a really long flight here. Goodnight everyone," Kevin said and soon everyone made their way to their rooms, until it was just Avi and Kirstie at the table. 

"You do realise what they just did, right?" Kirstie asked, chuckling to herself while she cleared the plates off the table.

"They did make it pretty obvious." Avi joined Kirstie who was by the sink, scrubbing the dishes filled with cheese and grease. They always worked as a team when doing the dishes; Kirstie would wash them while Avi would dry them, it just worked smoothly.

They worked together in a comfortable silence, hip bumping into each other occasionally, until Avi decided to break the silence and put his phone on shuffle. Of course, the first song that played had to be a slow song and it caused Kirstie's eyes to lock with Avi's. She bit her lip seductively, an action that always seemed to make his knees weak. 

They glanced at each other, knowing what they both wanted but none of them daring to make the first move. Versace on The Floor by Bruno Mars quietly rang in their ears and finally Avi found some courage and held out a hard towards Kirstie, "Kit Kat, would you like to dance with me?" 

Her small smirk turned into a huge grin and she gratefully took Avi's hand, "I'd love to, Dragon."

Her hands found their way to his neck, subconsciously playing with the small curls falling out of his man bun, while his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, causing there to be almost no space between them. Avi's radiant eyes bore into her soul which made her blush so she hid her face into his shoulder. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She whispered. Her breath on Avi's neck caused him to tense up noticeably.  

"Because you're beautiful," Avi answered truthfully which caused Kirstie to blush harder and hide her face more. She finally looked up from his shoulder and the chemistry between them was undeniable, you'd have to be blind not to see it. She so desperately wanted to grab his shoulders and connect their lips, but Avi was the only one who could make the first move. It was if he had read her mind because suddenly he was inching towards her and she felt her head lean in, like they were magnets...

Will they kiss or nahhh? ;)