16.

Practice was unbearable for the group. Everyone dreaded having to meet up, especially Avi and Kirstie. The tension in the air was thick and undeniable, nobody talked to each other unless they absolutely had to. All five of them just wanted to get the album over and done with so they didn't have to see each other so frequently. Scott and Mitch obviously sided with Kirstie, only hearing her side of her story while Kevin was Team Avi. It divided the group and was on the verge of breaking them apart.

Jeremy and Kirstie had been dating for only two weeks and Kirstie hated every single minute of it. Kirstie hated his kisses, when he called her a pet name and just every aspect about being in a relationship with him. Kirstie knew why she hated it, and it was because Jeremy wasn't Avi. She kept comparing Jeremy to him and it was killing her, she needed to get over him because he was clearly over her. 

Avi, on the other hand, was heartbroken. He waited an hour for Kirstie to show up and when she never did, he unfollowed her on every social media. It was obvious that Kirstie no longer cared about their relationship, so why should he?

When he heard that Kirstie was back with Jeremy though, he was furious. He was angry that she moved on so quickly, but it was with Jeremy of all people, and that made him livid. He should've seen the signs that Kirstie was still in love with him, she defended him when he called Avi a gorilla.  

"So, I think Kirstie should be the lead for Water," Scott suggested and Avi scoffed, rolling his eyes as well. 

"Of course," Avi muttered under his breath. Scott, Mitch and Kevin all held their breaths, knowing that a fight would soon follow.

"Maybe you should sing it, Avriel. You can dedicate it to your beloved Jess," Kirstie sarcastically stated. They never gave each other nicknames anymore. It was either Kirstin or Avriel, no more names like Dragon or Kit Kat.

Avi inhaled sharply, trying to calm himself down before he said something he would regret. "For the last damn time Kirstin, she kissed me! You're the one who's dating Jeremy."

Kirstie groaned, "You basically drove me back to him. You kissing Jess implied that you don't care about this relationship." 

Avi scoffed, "Maybe I should get back with Jess because she doesn't go around and calling people gorillas, unlike your lovely boyfriend, Jeremy."

"At least he actually cares about me!" Kirstie screamed back.

That was the final straw for Avi. "Are you stupid? Can't you see that I care about you? Goodness, I wish you never came to New York. I wish we never kissed, I wish we never dated, I wish we never had sex and I wish I never fell in love with you!" Avi shot back, causing everyone in the room to go silent. He immediately the regretted the words once he saw the heartbroken look on her face but he didn't apologise; he wanted her to feel the pain that she had caused him.

Kirstie took a step closer to Avi so she was practically in his face. She prodded his chest with her finger and said shakily, "I fucking hate you Avriel Benjamin Kaplan." Her voice cracked at the end and she couldn't stop the tears from escaping her eyes, they were too quick. Avi kept quiet, hanging his head low. "That's what I thought, you're too much of a coward to say anything," she hissed. Kirstie was about to walk out the door but turned around to say one last thing before she left.

"Oh and by the way, I quit Pentatonix."

Yikes :/ LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT :( What do you think is going to happen? I always love reading the comments :)