13.

"My brain is going to explode, I can't think anymore!" Mitch screamed from across the room. The five of them were all at Kirstie's new apartment, trying to write music for the new album. They were so behind with the album since they put everything on hold for Kirstie's wedding, now they were paying the price for it. 

"Agreed, I think we should call it a night," Kirstie sighed from exhaustion and flopped down on the couch in a dramatic manner. "Pizza and a movie?" Mitch squealed at Kirstie's suggestion and didn't hesitate to get out his phone and call the pizzeria

"I'll pick the movie!" Scott yelled from the living room, scanning through the shelf of DVD's. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the trio's favourite movie of all time so he immediately took it off the shelf and placed the disc in the DVD player. 

"Pizza delivery!" Shouted a voice from outside Kirstie's door. She paid the guy before thanking him and taking the steaming box from his hands. Kirstie carefully placed the box on the table -such a delicacy needed to be treated with love and respect - and called the guys to the living room. 

They didn't even wait a minute for the pizza to cool down, all that writing really made them hungry. "What movie are we watching?" Avi asked with his mouth full of pizza, making it hard for them to hear his question.

"You'll see," Scott smirked. The five waited patiently for the film to start and when it did, Mitch and Kirstie jumped up, squealing like a bunch of teenagers. Kevin smiled, also recognising the iconic car scene at the beginning but didn't fangirl like his other two friends. Avi just stared at the screen in confusion. Scott noticed Avi's confusion and rolled his eyes, "It's La La Land, duh." Avi looked even more confused. 

"What's La La Land?"

All four of his friends had a mixture of shock and disgust on their faces. They gasped loudly, staring at the bearded man in disbelief. 

"You don't know what La La Land is?"

"Have you been living under a rock?"

"Sorry Big Daddy, I don't think we can be friends anymore."

Avi laughed at how dramatic his friends were before turning his head towards the screen to watch the movie. They sat in silence for most of the movie, until the scene where Mia and Sebastian dance came on. Mitch stood up, dragging Scott with him in the process. "Come on, Scotty. Dance with me!" Mitch twirled Scott and they waltzed around the room. 

Not wanting to be left out, Kirstie stood up and held her hand out for Avi to take. He smiled before taking Kirstie's hand and spinning her round. She laughed that beautiful laugh of hers and fell into his arms. Kevin - unfortunately not having a partner - decided to take out his phone and Snapchat the entire thing. After the song had finished, the four collapsed on the coach again in a fit of giggles and continued to watch the movie.

Sooner or later, the film had finished and left the five friends in a puddle of tears. "She belonged with him!" Scott cried out and cuddled closer to Mitch. "My heart is broken." 

Kevin wiped the small tear escaping his eye and stood up, "I think I'm going to go home and mend my broken heart." 

"Yeah, it's pretty late. Thanks for the great night, Kirst." The three of them hugged Kirstie and Avi goodbye and shut the door behind them. Once they left, Kirstie pounced on Avi and attacked his lips with kisses. 

"Woah, Kirst. You're acting like you haven't seen me in years," Avi chuckled in between kisses. 

"I don't do PDA, but now that we're alone..." Kirstie smirked. Just as she was about to lean in and kiss him again, someone loudly knocked at the door. Kirstie groaned in annoyance and left the living room to answer the door. Once she saw who was standing there, her knees almost gave in and it took a lot of courage to even say his name out loud.

"Jeremy?"

Sorry but it had to be done XD UM SO I JUST NOTICED THIS BOOK HAS 1K READS??? THAT'S INSANE, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!