{2} Unemployed

Your POV

It has been a couple of days since Vylad and I last seen each other. I'm slowly accepting the fact that he lied about travelling with a job.

Speaking of job, I really need to get one. I was fired due to the sudden change of my behavior.

"Y/N, what happened to you? You were the customer's favourite then you just change!" Boss told me.

I opened my mouth to protest but was silenced.

"I get it that you just had a rough breakup but this behavior of yours is unacceptable! If this continues, I would have to fire you!"

A few days later, the warning didn't get into my head. I messed up. I was serving a group of customers when I spilled their drinks and food on them.

Then, I was sent to the Boss's office.

You see, I was a maid at a maid café by the name of Sakura Maid Café. Sakura Maid Café was the first maid café to ever open in the city!

Being a maid isn't really my type of job but I had to start somewhere. It actually became something I enjoy doing.

Never have I ever thought that I would enjoy being a maid.

Anyway, I really need a job. Like, really.

There's something all adults need to do. It's called taxes.

The horror! The fucking horror!

I got up and searched any job at a maid café online.

********

My attempts were fruitless.

"Why is there not a single vacant spot?" I groaned as I sunk further on my bed.

I buried my face into my hands and made weeping sounds. Out of a sudden, the entire world went black.

I see myself, on the floor, moping about my fruitless attempts at finding a job at a maid café.

I saw several figures circling before me. Their faces were vague. As I scanned further, I noticed that 2 out of them were faces I recognise.

A man and a woman. In their 40's. The man has an average height, the woman is slightly shorter than the man. Their straight hair was black and brown.

The man had no facial hair but a beauty mark near his mouth. The woman had beautiful brown eyes.

Mom. Dad.

The other figures surrounding me vanished into thin air, leaving me alone with my parents.

"Mom, Dad..." I started but was interrupted by my Dad's booming voice.

"Y/N L/N! Your mother and I will no longer aid you financially anymore!" He told me.

My mouth was agape. My heart seemed like it wants to escape from my body. Hands were tingling and my legs were like jelly. My fair complexion became a very pale one.

I shifted my sight to my mother. My breath shortened when I saw her nodding.

"No...please..." Tears started to form. It doesn't take long for me to become a waterfall.

"No, no, no, no!" I cried my lungs out. "Please don't let this be true!"

I gasped when everything fell apart. I rose out of bed. My hands were above my chest.

"It was only just a dream..." I managed to say in between my panting.

I jumped up when a notification popped up from my laptop. I lay back down on my bed and looked at the notification.

'New Maid Café'

Without any second thoughts, I clicked on it.

Kawaii Treat Maid Sweet Café is hiring. Please email the owners your résumé if you want the job.

I furiously scrolled down, searching for the email address.

******

"And....sent!" I smiled.

I have applied for a job. Now, Irene please let me have this job!

---------

Vylad's POV

I was searching through Aphmau's email   as I was instructed to. I was helping her and Kawaii~Chan with the employment of their new café.

As I took a sip from my lemonade, I noticed a new email at the corner of my eye.

"Vylad~kun, did you get anything yet?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Yeah, hold on...let me see this one." I replied as I clicked on the email.

My mouth was agape when I saw who sent the email.

"Vylad~kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"No way." I said, grinning from ear to ear.

-----------

I'm trying out new writing styles. Do you like it? I hope so.

Ahem, here's the second chapter! Hope y'all are enjoying it so far!

Don't be scared to give me feedbacks or any suggestions! Don't worry if its harmful feedback, those can be constructive ones.

:)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Peace ✌