{9} Happy Birthday

~ 3rd Person ~

"So, celebration here?" Laurance asks.

Everyone, excluding him, nodded.

"Is there any plan, like who does who?" Y/N asks.

"Hmm...your right, there should be a plan..." Aaron agreed, making everyone else agreeing along. "Babe, you got any ideas?"

"Hmm..." Aphmau said while tapping her chin with a pencil. As soon as she got an idea, she began writing it onto the paper set up in front of her. "There! How it sounds?"

Everyone took a turn looking at what she had wrote. Everyone is separated into different groups - the making of the food, decorating the cafe, buying the essentials and distracting the birthday boy.

Laurance, Kawaii~Chan and Aaron are in charge of the foods. Gene, Garroth and Katelyn are going to decorate the cafe. Aphmau, Travis and Zane are going to buy the items. Thus, leaving Y/N alone, in charge of distracting Vylad.

Since she is his girlfriend, it shouldn't be hard for her.

Everyone agreed with the plan. They, then, went their separate ways. Those in charge of food went to the kitchen. For decoration, they stayed where they were to decide what decoration they should do. Those buying the necessity went to the mall.

Y/N was feeling anxious yet glad. Anxious as to what if she fails to distract him? What if he didn't want to go to the cafe when everything's ready? Glad as she got the easiest task.

She took a deep breath and motivated herself. "I can do this!"

~ Your POV ~

I got into my car, started the engine and started to drive to Vylad's apartment. Luckily, he doesn't live too far from the cafe.

During the car ride, I got tired of the silence in the car and turned up the radio. I flipped to a random station.

I was fortunate to be able to listen to one of my favourite songs. Then, I started singing along.

It's burning out of control
Love like I've never known
Lighting us up tonight
Woah.. ah.. ah..

So let's get lost in the flames
Just got our hearts to blame
You touch me I ignite

Like a wildfire
Like a wildfire
Woah.. ah.. ah..
It's burning out of control

*******

I knocked on his door. I waited for him to open the door. After a minute or two, I got tired from waiting and banged at his door, not caring if I'm disturbing his neighbors.

"VYLAD FUCKING RO'MEAVE! YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I OPEN IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs while kicking the door with full strength.

Shortly after my yell, I heard the door getting unlocked. I immediately stop my actions. When the door finally opens, after a century or two, Vylad stood at the doorway.

"Heyyy --"
"Don't you fucking hey me, Ro'Meave. I spent, what seems like centuries outside waiting for you to open the door!"
"Gee, I'm sorry that I was taking a shower."

I rolled my eyes as I walked past him.

"So, why you here?" Vylad asked.

"What? I can't visit my boyfriend?" I replied, emphasising on the word 'boyfriend'. 

Vylad rolled his eyes, as he plopped onto his couch. Being his girlfriend, I stood behind him and the couch just to mess with his hair. 

"I'm hungry. I'm gonna raid your fridge. Don't bother to stop me." I said after a while.