{7} Friends

~ Your POV ~

Painting sucks. It takes forever to just repaint the walls. It sucks.

I looked over my shoulders, seeing Aph who have a serious look on her face.

Heh, she really serious , huh?

I smiled, turning my head to look at Gene. His arranging all the tables and chairs at one side.

I then turned to look at Kawaii~Chan, whose sitting on the tables that came with the place, making the uniforms while scratching her head.

Everyone's working hard.

I glanced at Aphmau once more.

I got this! Do it for Aph! For Kawaii~Chan!

I took a deep breath, grabbed my paintbrush and began painting once more. This time, with more seriousness and a reason to do this.

After some time, I was being tapped on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulders.

"What's up Aph?" I asked.

"It's almost lunch. Wanna get some tacos?"
"Yeah sure! Oh, let's invite Gene and Kawaii~Chan!"
"Sure! You go get Kawaii~Chan and I'll go get Gene, 'kay?"

I nodded. Aph went towards Gene while I headed towards Kawaii~Chan.

When I got closer to her, I asked,"Hey Kawaii~Chan, wanna get some tacos with me, Aph and possibly Gene?"

KC turned to face me with a frown on her face. "I'm sorry, Y/N~Senpai, but Kawaii~Chan will be staying to work on the uniforms. Kawaii~Chan wants to prove that she can be serious!"

"Oh, okay. We'll get you some tacos, okay?" I began to jog to Aphmau. Then, I stopped and turned back to KC. "But, make sure not to overwork yourself."

"Okay Y/N~Senpai!"

I jogged to Aph. "Hey, ready to get some tacos?" I asked.

Both Aph and Gene nodded their head. All three of us walked out of the cafe, waving to Kawaii~Chan as we leave. 

~ 3rd Person ~

The three musketeers chatted merrily, while walking to their destination. They had 2 missions to accomplish - to buy some tacos and get to know each other better.

"So, Gene, why'd ya apply for the job?" The {H/C} haired asked.

"Well, I'm getting kicked out of my apartment in a few days. If there's a job up my alley, I would definitely go for it but non, it doesn't really matter what job it is." Replied Gene. "What about you, Y/N?"

"Well, my previous job was a maid at a maid cafe. I didn't thought that I would enjoy my experience there but I actually did." She replied.

"No matter the reason why you guys applied, it won't stop me from reconnecting with you guys. To be honest, I'm really glad and happy that we're working together." Aphmau finally spoke. "There's a chance the others would join in but that's just a possibility.  The more the merrier. Plus, that'll give you two chances to reconnect!"

At the end of her sentence, Aphmau gave Gene and Y/N a playful grin. That's also when she saw a taco truck. She ran towards it with her little potato legs.

"Well, look at the little potato run." Y/N commented, making Gene laugh.

"Come on, let's go to her before the person at the truck makes her part of the taco." Both Gene and Y/N jogged towards their little potato.