{11} No...

~ Your POV ~

Where in the name of Irene am I?

I had no clue where I am. I'm lost. Well, that isn't really a big deal. Since getting lost is what I'm best at.

Darkness is all I see.

Am I in oblivion? If I am, damn girl. How'd ya get there?

A faint sound startled me. Curious, I went towards the source of the sound.
With every step I take, the sound gets louder. Eventually, it was at its loudest.

I looked around me. My surroundings didn't change.

What?

"Oh, Vylad. Your too adorable."
"Heh, I bet I'm not as adorable as you."

I began looking around me frantically. I hear Vylad's and someone else's voice. But, I don't see them.

Were they making the noise I heard earlier?

I gulped rather loudly. My heartbeat won't stop beating hurriedly. It was like it was rushing to somewhere.

A part of me doesn't want to believe that I heard Vylad. After all, his my boyfriend. I don't think he would ever call someone else, a female to be exact, adorable.

Another part of me believes his cheating. A harsh word, yeah. But it sounds like that.

The thought of Vylad cheating on me with another girl made my blood boil.

If he is...both he and that girl will pay...

Suddenly, my surroundings changed. From what seemed to be the oblivion, it changed to a hallway.

The hallway was familiar. The walls were blueish-green in colour. Pictures were framed neatly. There was a table that had a turtle plushie on it.

"This...This is Vylad's hallway." I told myself.

Then, I heard the same noise again. It sounds like people making out.

Wait...people making...

No...no...no...No!

I went towards the source of the sound, the living room and took a peek inside.

There, I saw Vylad and a girl straddling him, lip locking.

My heart sank. I dropped to my knees. I was shaking, my hands were on my hand. My breath quickened.

"No..." I sobbed.

"Vylad, babe, whose she?" The girl asked, pointing at me.

I looked up at them, tears already flowing.

"Hmm, her? Don't worry about her, she's just a nobody." He replied.

I heard something break. Oh wait, its my heart.

--------

Do you guys hate me now?

If you do, well too bad. I ain't changing this. Deal with it.

The shortest chapter so far

Have a nice day and thanks for reading! ('ω`)ノ゙