{18} Aeron

Hey guys, before we get into the chapter, I just wanna say that this chapter is dedicated to my friend, MagicPB . In the multimedia, she drew Aeron (though incomplete). You'll be like 'whose Aeron?', don't worry, you'll find out in this chapter. Guys, give her some love by checking out her books and show her your appreciation. :) Thanks gurl.

Now, onto the chapter!

~ Vylad's POV ~

"When will you tell me your name?"

I won't.

"Why not?"

I don't think it's a necessity for you to know.

"I would actually like to at least know the name of someone I'm working with."

Aeron.

"That's your name?"

I'm not sure. I forgot my name long ago. The people I know call me Aeron so that's my name now.

"I see...Hmm, I guess it'll work."

You seem disappointed.

"It's...it's nothing."

I stared at Aeron before remembering something.

"Aeron, you said you could get me information, right?"

Yes, I can. Is there something you would like to know, Vylad?

"Yes, actually. I want to know Y/N's relationship with that guy from the cafe."

Y/N's relationship with Ryder? Okay, is there anything else you would like to know?

I thought for a while. What would I like to know about Y/N?

I shook my head. I know her since we were a child, I should know a lot about her.

Well then. I'll be back in a bit.

"Will it take long?"

It depends.

"Oh."

I looked back at the mirror. I half expected to see Aeron but I saw my own reflection.

Seems like he already went to get the information.

I sighed while my thoughts began wondering on its own.

~ Aeron's POV ~

After leaving Vylad, I entered to my homeland.

"Oh hey, Aeron! You're back!"

I looked to the source of the sound and saw my friend, Valdis. She was a beautiful woman, who needs no man.

She originally had light brown hair but because she was consistently on the battlefield, her hair changed to brownish-redish, or dried blood. She had dark brown eyes, almost black. Out of everyone in my homeland, she is one of the few who looks like an average human.

"Aeron, I know you can't exactly talk but come on, man, don't give me the silent treatment."

Heh, for someone whose always on the battlefield, you're ---

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Tsk, rude. Your lucky I don't have a mouth.

"How so, Mr. No Mouth?"

I could do so many things.

She looked at me, giving me her 'the fuck' look.

Anyway, I actually wanted to see you.

"Aw, is Aeron trying to flirt with me?"

Ew, gross, no. Never. I wanted to ask you about Ryder Nielson.

"What about that human?"

I wanted to know about his relationship with Y/N L/N.

"They're friends, close ones too. Is there a reason why you wanted to know this?"

I was assigned to a human with the name of Vylad Ro'Meave.

"The ex boyfriend of Y/N?"

Yes. He wanted to know what's her relationship with Ryder.

"I see...knowing you, you're going to change the information, right?"

You're not wrong.

"What you gonna change it to?"

Lovers.

"What! He's 16! She's 26!"

Relax, Vylad doesn't know about Ryder's age. 'Sides, it's Ryder's fault for looking older than he actually is.

"That's rude. It isn't his fault that he was involved in a car accident."

Car accident?

"Yes, Ryder was involved in a car accident. Fortunately for him, he survived. I can't say the same for his parents and younger siblings, however."

So what your saying is that this kid lost almost his entire family in the same day?

"Pretty much."

Damn, that's saddening...if I was a normal person. But I'm not so! HAH!

Valdis gave me her 'the fuck' look again,  this time accompanied with her rolling her eyes.

Well, thanks for the information, Valdis. I'll be heading back to Vylad now.

"Have fun making everyone to die."

If I had a mouth, I would be smiling,  but since I don't, I chuckled.

Time to cause some chaos. HahaahshahagahaahHHahahahAHAHAHAAHABAHAHAGAHAHAHAHA

-----

Now that you know who is Aeron, what do you think about him. Personally, I love him. He's one of  my favourite character in the book.

He isn't supposed to be in this book but I added him to try and see how to write his POV and dialogue, basically trying him out.