{10} Grand Opening

~ Aphmau's POV ~ (did ya expect dis)

My heart wouldn't stop beating furiously. Today's the grand opening of the cafe. Today is the day where everyone officially started working. Hopefully, their good at serving customers.

Since I first decided to make this cafe, it was only me and KC. Then, Gene joined in. Shortly after, Y/N joined. Now, we had even more employees.

Sure, their all my friends but I'm still glad that they decided to help out and eventually hop onto the bandwagon.

They are Aaron, Laurance, Garroth and Zane. Our guys to girls ratio is high. The cafe is no longer a maid cafe, its a maid and butler cafe.

Today's the grand opening and Lucinda's potion has yet to ware off! Its been more than 2 days!

I'm already anxious to begin with but me being a werewolf has added even more onto my shoulders.

Both Zane and Gene are trying to help me out but they aren't helping at all. I only managed to calm down when Aaron came to the rescue.

*******

~ Your POV ~

I can't believe it. The cafe is opening today! All our effort into making this cafe better pay off.

We had to wear wolf ears because of Aphmau being...well a werewolf. Think of it was our gimmick or some sort.

I'm in charge of serving the customers, unfortunately. I wanted to help Garroth in the kitchen, cause you know, I gotta talk to people.

Ew, socialising.

Anyways, I walked up to a table with 3 people seated there, 2 male and a female.

"Hi! May I take your order?" I said in my most cheerful voice.

Ew.

"Uuh, yeah. We'll take a--" The black haired male started before getting interrupted.

"Y/N? Is that you?" The brown with tints of red haired female asked. Her haired was styled as a pony tail and had see through bangs.

"Uuh, yeah?" I responded.

She stood up and hugged me. "Its been a while!"

I gave her a puzzled look, silently asking who she was.

She quickly noticed this and said, "Its me, Valerie. You know your friend during senior year of high school?"

My mind clicked. Instead of giving her a response, I hugged her.

"Hehe, oh! This are my brothers, Saero," She said, pointing towards the dark brown hair with matching eyes, "And Ezekiel," pointing towards the black haired with dark brown eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you!" Ezekiel said, a smile on his face.

Saero didn't say anything but simply smiled at me.

"Anyway, I bet ya want some food right?" I asked, earning nods from the trio.

******

When the clock strikes 5.30 in the afternoon, all the customers began making their way out of the cafe while the staff began closing and clearing the cafe.

I made my way 'round the cafe, picking up any objects on the table before going to the kitchen.

"Hey, Y/N, need some help with the dishes?" Zane asked as I walked past him.

"Thanks, Zane." I said as I stopped in my tracks for him to get some of the dishes from me.

"Happy to help." He replied as he made his way to the kitchen.

It was 6pm when the cafe was spotless. Everyone is gathered as Aphmau wanted to address something since it's the cafe's opening.

"Firstly, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for giving me the opportunity to open this cafe. Without you, this cafe wouldn't even be opened. So, thank you everyone. Secondly, today is a success! The customers were pleased with the service, the food and basically everything. Keep up the good work, guys!" Aphmau proudly said, giving us a thumbs up.

We began cheering ourselves, giving each pats on the back and even motivation to keep up this behavior.

After all, first impression counts. If we did a good job on the opening, customers would expect that level of service.

Of course, happiness need to die down after a while. We grabbed our belongings, saying our goodbyes before heading home.

--------

Hii! Hope you guys enjoyed the chap! :)

Just a heads up: The next few chapters, you guys might hate me. I don't blame you guys though.

So...yeah, keep that in mind. Don't say I didn't warn ya

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! (・∀・)ノ

ITS RLY EARLY (4.50AM) BUT I'M PUBLISHING DIS NOW CUS I'M SURE I'LL FORGET LATER. :)