{17} Anger, Jealousy

~ Vylad's POV ~

I entered the cafe with my disguise. I was using a red haired (boy) wig, brown contact lenses and a white polo tee with a pair of blue ripped jeans.

I was sitting alone sipping my tea. I had ordered an egg sandwich and a chocolate shortcake.

"What's with that ridiculous pose?" Someone burst in laughter.

"Glad you asked! Behold! Ryder Nielson's proud pose!" Someone announced.

I looked at both of them. My blood boiled when I saw Y/N and a guy doing some ridiculous poses. She had this genuine and sweet smile on her face. I looked at the guy closely.

Oh, it's my waiter.

"What's a guy like him doing with Y/N anyway?" I murmured.

When the laughter and noises died down, my waiter, whose name I now know, came up to me and handed me the sandwich and shortcake I had ordered.

"Here you go, sir. Enjoy!" He smiled.

Just as he turned to continue his job, I called out to him. He turned to look at me.

The guy had messy dirty blonde hair, his deep green orbs that seemed to be glittering for some reason. I noticed some small and faint scars on his face, one on his cheek and one on the bridge of his nose.

However, what caught my attention was his left hand was bandaged up to his shoulder. His right knee was also bandaged up. He was also dressed differently from the rest of the butlers. Instead of wearing the uniform, he was in a T-shirt and shorts.

"Um...I noticed that your hand and knee is bandaged. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The wound seemed to reopen during gym earlier. Aphmau-- the boss, let me come to work in this attire instead of changing into the proper attire," He replied.

"Reopened wound? Why didn't you just stayed home?"

"I don't want to stress my sister out since she's usually bringing in the bacon. I just wanted to help out."

"Wow. Just wow...Your sister must be lucky to have a brother like you."

"Thanks!"

"In any case, it's been nice to talk to you. Get well soon." I smiled.

He nodded while giving me a smile of his own. He turned to his heels and walked off.

So what are you going to do, Vylad?

"Who knows. I don't really have much information to do anything, really," I whispered.

I can help you get all the information you wish for. Just tell me and I will do my part.

"I'll keep that in mind. For now, let me enjoy my food."

As you wish.

~~~~~

~ ???'s POV ~

"Did you manage to get him to the darkness?"

Yes, sir.

"Perfect. Give me some updates."

With pleasure, sir. Vylad chose to go after Y/N L/N instead of Kat Lascher. He's currently at the cafe Y/N works at, in a disguise. He's waiter, Ryder Nielson, managed to get Y/N to burst into laughter and had her to give her genuine and sweet smile, according to Vylad's thoughts.

"Good...good. Have you introduced yourself to him?"

He has seen my face but doesn't know my name.

"Why haven't you tell him?"

I don't think it's a necessity for him to my name.

"What was he doing when you appeared?"

He was in his bathroom, just as he saw his own reflection, he began to punch the mirror with his right arm until it bled. He stared at his bloodied arm and placed it on his tongue, tasting it. The look on his face, his thoughts made me conclude that he enjoyed tasting the blood.

"What's his next course of action?"

He doesn't know. He said he didn't have enough information to do anything.

"What did you reply?"

I would help him get any information for him.

"Do you plan to do that?"

Of course.

"Will you change the information?"

Hahahahahahaha

"Why are you laughing?"

HahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Answer me!"

Hahahahaha...of course I'll be changing some of it. Not all but some. Heheheheh

This is going to be fun. I wonder what will happen? No matter, it's just entertainment for me anyway.

IT DOESN'T

MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

TO VYLAD OR

Y/N

THIS IS

AFTERALL

JUST ENTERTAINMENT

FOR ME

-----

Uuuuuhhhhhhhh.....