{20} Always Together

Hey guys, quick A/N. This chapter is kinda messed up and involves violence. If you're not a fan of that, please avoid reading. I highly recommend you to click off the book and wait for the next update (a few hours after this update) if you are sensitive to this kind of things.

...

Still here? Let's get into the chapter! (You guys have been warned. Don't say I didn't warn you)

~ Y/N's POV ~

"Eva, please...please tell me your joking..."

Please.

Tell me it's not true.

"Y/N...I'm talking about Ryder, my brother. Why would I lie or joke about the only family member I have left is dead?"

My heart shattered. My eyes widen, I covered my mouth with my hand. Tears made their way down my face.

"No..." I croaked, "Who...would kill...an innocent 16 year old?"

Tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"He...he didn't deserve...to die..." I continued.

"I'm...I'm sorry for...your loss, Eva..."

She stayed silent, it's fine, I understand. She lost her parents, her 2 youngest siblings in one night. A few weeks after, her grandparents, who were sheltering her and Ryder, were involved in a bus accident. Ryder, the only family she had, passed.

He was beaming during work too. He was enjoying life, despite what he had experienced. Someone...just had to take his life away.

~~~~~

"Y/N, don't worry about me. I know I'm no longer living but that doesn't mean I'm gone. I'm with you, with everyone, this time in your heart, your memories." A voice spoke out.

I saw a figure. He had messy dirty blonde hair, his deep green eyes were glittering a little bit. He was wearing a black hoodie, with red splotches on it. His blue jeans, were ripped and also had red splotches.

Ryder...

"Ry..."

Before I could finish, Ryder went up to me and hugged me.

"Shush, sleep peacefully."

He lets go of me. His face, his figure, everything was changing.

From dirty blonde hair, it changed to really dark hair. From the deep green glittering eyes, it changed to an unusual eyes. Black sclera instead of white along with dark red irises. He became paler, almost paper white. His mouth, disappeared.

I gasped as my eyes widen.

I saw this person before.

So you remember me.

I stared at it. I tried to move away from him but I was stuck.

Don't bother trying, you can't get away from me.

"Who...what are you?!" I yelled.

Be a good girl and don't wake up.

"Answer me!" I demand.

If you wake up, you'll see everything. We don't want that to happen now, do we?

Well, the outcome won't change at all. You'll die either way.

"Let...me...go. I don't...wanna die."

Hah, even if I let you go, where are you going to go?