Gigantic cake and Honeymoon🎂🍰

The wedding cake.. castle cake.. yum💖.

Unknown pov-

How can this happen?I did everything to stop them from getting together and this is what I get.That bitch...Amber.She can't even do a single thing correctly.

I can't believe this that he is happily walking down the aisle.I just can't see him smile.

Last time I knew..Dylan hated her then why is he marrying her now.

This can't happen.I will destroy that asshole.If she can't be mine then she can't belong to any one else too.He took everything from me.I won't let him get away with what's mine again.

Dylan's pov-

Damn!!

She is looking so gorgeous.I don't know how will I control myself around her.

It took so much of time for us to get together but we did it.I mean,I am talking about our time in high school.

I was an asshole.Being bipolar with time.

But this time this thing is forced for her but I love her so much.It will be so difficult to show hatred to her when I actually love her.

But I can't act lovey-dovey.It's too dangerous.I've been getting death threats about her since two months.I've been searching like a mad man since then not that I didn't do it in these three years.

I can't be close to her.I married because I gave in.I love her too much to be away.I've to protect my angel.

Even if this protection means staying away and loving her from a distance but whatever it is I will keep her happy.

She has suffered way too much already.I don't even know why she left.I'll try to find that out too.

She keeps glaring at me from time to time.She looks like a cute angry kitten.My kitten.

"Why are you looking at me like that!!?"She whispered.

"You look consumable.I don't think I'll be stopping myself tonight from ravishing you."I said.

I wanted to see her reaction.

"Nothing will happen tonight.You will sleep on the couch.How can you..Don't you dare touch me."

She is panicking and is really blushing hard.Totally flushed.I can't believe I still have that effect on her.I suppressed my laughter.I've missed this.I love teasing her.

"Oh we will see that.Now let's dance.It's our own reception."

A thousand years by Christina Perry was playing in the background.I admit I hate that movie(No offence to twilight fans)but I love this song.(ps-I love this song too😍..and I hate twilight😂..no offence to the twilight fans again)

We were slow dancing.She fits perfectly in my arms.I can hear her heart beating.She is so nervous.I want to kiss her so badly.We are so close.

"Dylan..!"

"Hmmm.."I buried my lips in her hair.

"Are you being like this because we are in public..?"She asked.

As much as it breaks me to lie to her.I have to.I can't keep her in danger.

"Isn't it obvious?We've already talked about the pros and cons of this marriage.Don't keep your hopes up.Now I'm going to kiss you because they are cheering up and I don't want to give them any doubts."