Goodbyes and Duplicate

Dedicated to @TheWhiteSeries

Julie in the pic above.Zoe Deutch;).

Ava's pov-

We were getting ready for going back.Our new house awaits us and so is the master mind who was behind our heart breaks.

"Hey,What are you thinking babe??"

Dylan asked me as he circled my waist from behind and blew in the cervix of my neck.

The kids were already ready..Jerry and Jasey were playing with Amelia while Zoe was sleeping.

I sighed.

"I am scared.I don't want to lose you ever again..or our family."

Dylan shook his head and turned me around so that we were facing each other.

I was looking down.

He brought a finger and lifted my chin up so that I was looking directly in his eyes.

"I would not let that happen darling.Not again.I promise we got this.Trust me baby."

I smiled at him and hugged him.I was so short compared to him.My head barely reached his chest.I could hear his heart beating.

"I love you so much."

He chuckled.

"Then let me show you how much I return the feeling."

With that he brought his lips to mine.I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Amelia was in tears.So was I.The kids looked sad.Zoe was still sleeping.The first thing I'm doing is to get her to a pedestrician after we get home.

I hugged her.

"We will visit soon.I promise."

She nodded.I don't know why I could feel a desperation in her actions.

She wiped away her tears.

"Dylan,Ava.. I'm gonna miss you guys so much.Dylan you are like the elder brother I never had and Ava you became my best friend.I am gonna miss you so much."

She broke down again.Dylan gave her a side hug.I could see him struggling to say something but he wasn't able to.He sees Rachel in Amelia...me too.

"I promise kiddo..we will visit soon.I promise you."

She nodded and was about to say something only to be interrupted by Sebastian.

"Sir,Mam;you will get late.The flight is ready."

Dylan nodded and carried Zoe outside.

I don't know if I imagined it or if it actually happened; Amelia flinched when she saw Sebastian.

"I should go now.You will get late."

She was in a hurry.Almost avoiding me and my buddies.What happened all of a sudden!

Jasey and Jerry hugged and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Me miss you Meli."

Jasey said.

"Me too."
Jerry added.

She engulfed them both in a hug and then suddenly ran away to her room.

I am going to miss her so much.I felt a connection to her;a very strong connection.

I smiled sadly at my kids and took them outside where Dylan was waiting for us.

He took my hand in his and gave Zoe to me and placed Jasey and Jerry in a way..so that they were walking in front of us.