Athena Marie Vanderbilt

Ava's pov-

I woke up to see Dylan was already awake.He was staring at a picture intently.Tears filled my eyes.I know what is going on.

I hugged him from behind and buried my face in his shoulder.

"We have lost too much in life."

I said staring at that beautiful picture.Athena Marie Vanderbilt.Our baby girl.Mine and Dylan's first born.

I started crying furiously now

I started crying furiously now.My darling.My angel.My little miracle.

My tears were now falling freely on Dylan's neck.

He placed the photo on the bed and pulled me on his lap so that I was straddling him and hugged me tightly.I melted in his embrace.

"She was our baby girl.She was so beautiful Dyl..our baby."

I was whimpering.

"I miss her too..so damn much.She was perfect.So beautiful.We have been through so much.She was snatched away from us too soon baby.My little princess was magical.I can't imagine how difficult it has been for us.First Athena,then Rachel and our third baby."

"Why does it always happen to us Dyl?What did we do??What did my baby do to deserve that end?What did Rachel and our third baby do to go so soon?What did we do to go through such a traumatic experience..our twins are traumatised.My little Zoe is sick too."

He kissed my for-head.

"I know baby.I know... that's why I won't let anything happen now.We have been through so much.Our family has been through so much.What Athena and Rachel faced,what our darling third child faced won't become a reality for either of our sons or daughter this time."

I looked at a sleeping Zoe.

Her presence calmed me.I was relieved to see my baby alive,breathing,happy,content and in front of my eyes.I won't let anything happen to my darling or my little munchkins.Never.

I know how you feel when you lose your baby.I have been through that twice.Me and Dylan.Both of us.

Athena was our surprise kid.I got pregnant during our final year of high school.We were shocked to find out about my pregnancy..we were only teenagers back then.We didn't know what to do especially when we were going through a break.It happened after Dylan revealed about his revenge thing.We went on the cruise trip for our school play where things got pretty heated.