Note 2-Stalker much!👮

ON THE SIDE - The handsome Dylan aka Matt later

AVA'S POV

I was constantly wondering how anyone could be so perfect. The brown hair, big eyes and that naughty smirk on his face were all something that really, really distracted me.

I don't even know him (Not entirely... yet) and here I have this big, fat crush on him, even after I have loved him... for like forever.

Ok... Maybe it's not just a crush. Hmm. I really wanted to know his name, his relationship status; everything.

Gosh! I feel like such a stalker! But so what? I do like him and I don't think that stalking my crush is a bad thing.

Uh, Is it??? LOL. HEHEHE.

So I went through the attendance register of my class and found out what his name is. A big smile made its way on my face. I really was behaving like a lunatic, smiling and feeling special only because I knew his name.

I'm an idiot. Seriously. The Lord knows I need help. His name, Dylan Vanderbilt. That's it, Mr. Dylan Vanderbilt, now you're going to meet some nice new friend.

LOL. I'll have to get his contact details somehow. Hehehe. This is my first step towards him. I hope it leads to something more in future.

Again..with the knowing him..from the past..hehe..it would all be disclosed soon..till then.

XOXO..:P