Surprise

Ava's pov-

I came out of the lab twenty-five minutes later.They said that I was absolutely fine and there was no problem in donating blood.

Dylan was sitting on the bench with his head in his arms.He was looking down..and looked so deep in thought.

I sat beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What happened?"

He looked at me as if he was unsure about the thing he was about to tell me.The hesitation was clear on his face.

"Ava.. what I'm about to tell you is very weird.Just relax and listen to me quietly."

I looked at him suspiciously.I was so curious.

"What is it babe?"

He sighed.

"I got a call from Amelia."

I am confused.

"Umm..ok.So,what is weird about that? Amelia is like your sister..."

He interrupted me before I could continue further.

"She said that Zoe is our daughter.I mean,your biological daughter."

What!

"Is she joking or something.I don't know if that's possible Dyl.I love Zoe to death.Biological or not but this can't be true."

"She was pretty confident about it ,Ava.I think there is something that connects her to us.She was in a hurry when she called me.She told me and pretty much hanged up really quick.She sounded scared and it was like she was hiding from someone."

"Dyl,I think she is hiding from Sebastian.She looked really afraid of him on the day we were leaving but my doll?Zoe."

I can't believe it.I mean,how?I would know if I have a daughter.I am the mother.

"Let's have a DNA test babe.I don't know.I trust you but there's so much that is possible,considering all the drama we have been through all our lives."
He said.

My husband is right.Anything is possible.Whoever is behind this can't go to pretty much every extent to harm us.

"Ava,have you ever donated your eggs?"
He wispered.

Now when I think about it, Amelia's words might be true.

"I..I think I am.I mean I did,once.Cassidy said that there was this NGO of her friend Naomi Winters.I did it once.I think about one and a half years ago."

I said.

Zoe can be mine.Oh my god.

"Ava,Zoe is 10 months old.There is 90% chance that what Amelia is saying is true because Naomi Winters was my supposed egg donor."

I looked at him in horror.

"My surrogate was my friend Arianna.I met her during one business conference.She was a nice girl and was fascinated by the idea of being pregnant.She was not really into males so she didn't want to be in a relationship with some guy just because she wanted to be pregnant.She didn't want a child,she just wanted to experience pregnancy."

His words shocked me.

"You mean,she just wanted to experience how is it being pregnant??What a weird woman."

"I know but she was good at heart.That was the reason she didn't use her own eggs but said that her cousin Naomi is need of some money and is willing to donate her eggs."