Author's Note

So, I'm doing an entire chapter on this because I can and I'm a reads whore that wants more reads. Also I'm going to talk about random shit a bit and give you absolutely no indication as to where the news about the story will be.

First I'm talking about Madonna. Say what you'd like about her and I realize this happened over a month ago, but what she did at the march was absoultely awesome and she has regained her place as the fucking queen of pop badassery, sharing a throne with Lady Gaga.

I'm going to start doing things like favorite song by different bands in here because that's not super creative, but allows me to share my music taste with you guys and you can request bands and singers that I may not know for me to do. One condition, I'm not doing country. The closest I'll get to it is most likely Halestorm and Pretty Reckless which can get pretty damn close.

Also at the end of song chapters, comment what your favorite song is or what your favorite band is at the end of this. I'd love actual feedback too, not to sound bitchy, but I'm winging literally everything and recently my decisions in life aren't working out the greatest, so I want to know how mine with this have been.

Have a good day and I'll be back to frequent updates with short~long burtst of no updating.