Four.

Pain was in my whole back when I was slammed against the lockers. "What did I fucking tell you!" Katarina yelled in my face. I was terrified. "I didn't do-"
"Dont do that again. I was told that you sat next to him in History." She spitted in my face.
"I warned you!" She wanted to hit me .
"Katarina I swear if you hit her, I'm done with you!" A familiar voice came across the hallway.
Michael.
"I deal with you later piece of shit." She throwed me to the ground.
"Oh god Lexy." Amy runned towards me. My whole body was shaking.
"Lexy-"
Michael started talking but i cut him off.
"Michael go away! You are the reason this is happening!" I screamed.
Michael nodded and walked away.
"Come on, let's clean you up." Amy said and I nodded.

"Want to stay over tonight? It's friday and there is nothing to do." Amy asked.
"Sounds like fun." I cheered. Im so happy to finally have a friend.

Michael
"Mikey are you listening?" Ashton said. I totally zoned out.
"I'm sorry what?"
Ashton sighted.
"I did research." I was all ear now.
"What did you found?"
He grabbed his phone and showed pictures of her files.
"Bullied, psychatrist.. perfect grades. Divorced parents... man that's heavy." I runned my hand through my hair.
"She tried to kill herself. You need to stop your girlfriend mate." I nodded.
"I will." I felt so bad for her.

"For fucks sake Katarine. We're done. " i yelled. "Mikey please wait." She begged. "No save it." I shrugged. I decited to skip school today and just go home. Im not in the mood for drama.
"Luke! I go home. You coming with me?" I asked
"Thanks but no. I need to stay. Mom kills me if she find out." Yeah mama Liz could be pretty though but she's amazing.

~

Oh noo.. Katarina is furious!
Love😘