Six.

"I don't know Amy..." i looked at myself in the mirror. The white blouse showed a little skin at the stomach and had a deep V neck.
My hair was straightened and looked amazing.
"Lexy. You look... wow, i would go lesbian for you." I laughed at her comment. There was no turning back because we had to leave for school.
"Come on silly. Let's go." She grabbed my arm and we left for school. I was so nervous. We went shopping this weekend and I had a whole new warderobe.

"And if Katarina shows up, just speak. Tell her to fuck off." Amy shrugged.
"I'll try." I was shaking, but at least i looked amazing. The car ride was probably one of the most stressful moments ever.

"You ready?" I nodded and opened the door.

I walked through the hallways and people kept looking and whispering.
"You!" I hears a voice scream. Katarina's face was red , she was furious. "Because of you he broke up with me!" She grabbed my collar. "No. You did that yourself." I pushed her away. "You think that because you didn't dress like a homeless, you can talk to me like that?" She spat. "Fuck off Katarina. You're a slut and everyone knows. Now back off before i hit your face because it will probably fall off. Fake ass bitch." I pushed her against the lockers and walked away. "Fun huh? Being pushed against lockers?" I laughed. I high fived Amy and I felt better than ever.

Michael
"Dude! You need to hear this!" Calum runned over to me. "What?"
"Katarina is embarrest. She's told to back off, pushed against the lockers and left there." He said out of breath.
"What? By who?" I felt bad but she kinda deserved that.
"You're not gonna believe it."
"Just tell me."
"Lexy." He said. My eyes widened. I rushed past Calum, to the music room.

And you won't bring me down..
I enjoyed her perfect version of Defying Gravity before walking in.
"Perfect." I smiled. She looked just... wow.
"Thanks." She slightly blushed.
"You look great." She smiled again.
"I should go." She sighted.
"Don't disapear again... sing with me."
She looked straight into my eyes.
"Do you know Lucky? By Jason Mraz?" I nodded and she smiled. I grabbed a guitar and started playing.