Two.

Lexy.
I was so thankful for the extra clothes in my locker. Spaghetti was all over me. Tears were burning. I changed and went to the music room.

Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down

My voice cracked when I hit the high note. "Come on." I whined and tried again.

"You put too much stress on yourself. You need to chill down first." A voice told me. I turned around and saw the blonde boy standing in the doorframe.
"Listen." He demanded and sang the last verse of Defying Gravity. He doesn't look like the person to even know that song.
His voice was amazing.

"You see?" He smiled. I just nodded. "I-i have to go." I rushed past him but he grabbed my wrist. "Try it." I shook my head. "Im not really chilled now. And you shouldn't talk to me." My voice was silent and shaky. He let go of me and I rushed away.

Michael
And gone again. Her voice was beautiful. Who is she and why didn't I ever noticed her?
I runned through the hallways, hoping that I would find her, but it seemed like she just disappeared. I sighted and went back to class. I sat next to Ashton.
"Ash you need to do something for me." He looked over and raised an eyebrow. I sighted.
"Ashton, can you please do me a favor?"
"Sure Mikey, whats up? He smiled and i rolled my eyes.
"Can you find me some information about that Lexy girl? I asked.
Ashton could break in everywhere. He never did anything really bad. Mostly breaking in into the office for getting our phones or something back.
"I'll look through the files tonight." He told me.
"Thanks mate."
In meanwhile I looked through Facebook , Twitter , Instagram... but I couldn't find her anywhere.

-

Yeahh chapter two.
Defying gravity yeahhh rockyy (ok not but its a beautiful song)
Michael's a kitten lol