Twelve.

Lexy
The moment I opened my eys I smiled. Today was Broadway!
I felt 2 arms strongly wrapped around my waist. Michael was a cute sleeper. I kissed his forehead and went to the bathroom.

"Goodmorning." I told Michael. He was sitting on the bed. I hid my hair in a towel and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodmorning." He groaned with a small smile. "You look like a kitten in the morning." I giggled.
"I'm not a kitten. I'm punk rock." He groaned.
"It's just a tough act. You're a softie Clifford." I laughed.
"Only when it comes to you." He winked. I felt myself slightly blushing.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He's so cute...

While Michael was in the shower I recieved a call from Amy.
"Hi." I said
"Hey! How is New York?" She asked.
"It's amazing! I want to stay here forever." I laughed.
"Not an option. I'm stuck with 3 baby pengiuns who look lost without their Michael." She laughed.
"How's Luke?" I chuckled.
"Well... Luke and I are going on a date tonight."
I couldn't see her but i knew she was blushing and smiling like an idiot.
"Thats great! Have fun. But gotta go! Michael is coming back any minute and I really want to spend each moment we have together." I dreamed.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"God Amy I'm in love with him." I sighted. I heard Amy chuckle.
"Have fun. Love you." She hung up and a few seconds later Michael came back in.

"Luke and Amy are having a date tonight." I told Michael.
"When did that happen?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I knew Amy had the biggest crush on Luke."  I smirked.
"Well I knew Luke had a crush on Luke." We both started laughing and went to Tiffany's.

"I'm gonna grab my clothes" i told Michael and disapeared in the bathroom. The dress fitted perfectly and hugged my body.

"Wow..." Michael gasped when I came out. I checked Michael out. The same black skinny jeans with a white plain shirt and a leather jacket. But he looked amazing.
"Do you like it?" I asked.
"You look gorgeous!" He told me.
"Well let's go then!" I grabbed his hand and we walked to broadway.

No one mourns the wicked...
Wicked...
Wicked!

I stood up and clapped in my hands. This was magical. I felt so much adrenaline. Too bad it was already over.

"Thanks Mikey! This was the best day of my life!" I held his hand and looked in his perfectly green eyes.
"I can't wait any longer." He whispered and before i could say anything he kissed me. Under the stars in New York. It looked like a movie scene.
"I really like you, Lexy."
"I really like you too"

-

Awhhh! Finally
Love 💋