Seven.

Lexy
I don't know what happened when we sang that duet, but something exploded inside of me. We didn't lose eye contact.
"That was amazing!" He said out of breath.
"We should sing more often together." I said. "Oh now you wanna sing?" He answered and i just giggled.
"Do you want to come to my party friday?" He asked.
"I don't know Michael... I'm not really a party kind of person." I shrugged.
"I'll make Amy come with you. It'll be fun. I promise..."
"I give you a maybe, okay?" I told him.
"I want a yes." He answered back.
"Clifford. You stubborn child. A maybe." I laughed.
"Allright." He sighted dramtically.

-

"Hiii Amy." I had the biggest smile on my face.
"Woow why are you so happy?" We walked through the schoolgates to my place. "I sang a duet with Michael and i feel so happy since then." I smiled.
"OMG you like him!" She screamed.
"No. Too fast. But he asked me to come to his party friday." I blushed.
"Do you wanna go?" I shrugged.
"Only if you go." I said.
"Well the we should find your outfit. We gonna show that Clifford what he's missing." She laughed and we got in the car.

"What about this for friday?" She was holding a black skirt and a short red top. "I think that's a little too much Amy." I raised an eyebrow. "It's never too much Lexy." She shooked her head and hung the clothes back. My first high school party...

-

Its short I know :/ im sorry.
Love💋