Seventeen

"Why don't you sign in Mikey?" I asked him.
"Bacause I don't do musicals. I'm g
punk rock!" Michael answered. I'd love to be Sandy in the School musical Grease.
"You sand Defying Gravity when we met." I tried again.
"I only do musical music for you."
"Well, this kinda is for me." I pouted.
"No, i love you very much, but i'm not doing this." He sighted. I looked through the sign ups.
"Look, Ashton signed up for Kenicky." I chuckled. "I'm gonna tease him so bad with this." Michael laughed.
"Noo. Let the poor boy be. See he's punk rock too! He's your drummer!" I tried again. "Babe. No." He sighted again. "Laaameee" i whined while walking to the cafetaria.

"Hey kenicky" i smirked when I arrived at our table. Ashton face got red. "Oh so I can't tease him. But you can?" Michael asked offended. "Because i'm way more awesome than you." I smirked. I saw Luke and Amy kissing and coughed. "Amy what about you stop eating Luke's face and say hi to your best friend?" I laughed. She blushed and came over for a hug. "So I guess you and Luke are finally a thing?" Calum asked. She nodded.

-

"Auditions tonight at 3.35pm in the music room." Ashton informed me. Michael said he would wait for me untill the auditions were over. "I'm so nervous." I told Ashton xhile tapping nervously with my feet. It was finally my turn and I sang on top of my longs, i was out of breath after. Then Ashton, damn he was an amazing singer.
"Mr. Irwin, I can see you signed up for Kenicky?" Mrs. Sullivan asked. Ashton nodded. "Would you concider to have the role of Danny?" Ashton gasped. "Um, yeah!" He laughed.
"That's great. You as Danny and Miss. Grimes as Sandy. "

Michael
I was waiting in the car for Ashton and Lexy to come back. I swear she was rocking that audition.
She has a worried look on her face when she walked my way, she 1lmost cried.
"Hey baby whatsup? You didn't get the part?" She shrugged.
"I don't wanna do it anymore." She whispered. "What why?" I gasped. She has been talking weeks about the school musical.
"Ashton is Danny..." she didn't even look at me. "What does that mean?"
"That I have to kiss your fucking best friend,Michael. So i'm not doing it." I sighted.
"Just do it." I clenched my fists around my steering wheel. "No Mikey."
"I trust you." But i defiantly have to talk to Ashton. "I don't know Michael. It's weird and Awkward. Ashton doesn't like it either." She shrugged.